- [December 25, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Map of the tourist routes, Yellowstone National Park.
- [January 3, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- A map of the most inhabited part of New England... Thomas ...
- Memoranda of J. Hotchkiss
- Robinson's aeroplane map of Sydney.
- [January 1, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Arlington, Massachusetts, 1884.
- Chickasha, Grady County, Oklahoma.
- Chesapeake Bay, Sheet no. 1, York River, Hampton Roads, ...
- Plan of the siege of the Havana surrenderid [sic] Aug. 12, 1762 ...
- Jacksonville, Florida.
- Philippine Islands / U.S. Coast and Geodetic Survey.
- Map of the Maryland Campaign, Sept. 3rd to 29th 1862
- [January 15, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Boston its environs and harbour, with the rebels works raised ...
- Transportation corridors into Iraq.
- Map of the Yellowstone National Park.
- Franquelin's map of Louisiana.
- [Topographical map of part of Washington D.C.].
- Carte figurative et approximative des quantités de céréales qui ...
- Proposed Great Smoky Mountains National Park
- Colton's map of the southern states. Including Maryland, ...
- Washington, District of Columbia, District of Columbia.
- Carta da viação ferrea do Brasil
- Sketch-book of positions of forces of 2nd Corps A.N.Va., ...
- Rebel defences, Mobile, Alabama occupied by Union forces under ...
- Environs de Quebec: Bloque par les Americains du 8. decembre ...
- Carte particulière d'une partie de la Louisianne ou les fleuve ...
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Online Format: Image Remove Subject: New York (State) Remove Language: Flemish Remove Subject: Delaware Bay Remove
Relief shown pictorially. Depths shown by soundings. Shows the region of the Delaware Bay and river, natural features, and other geographical entities. Pen-and-ink and watercolor. Attributed to Joan Vinckeboons by comparison with his other Dutch maps in Henry Harrisse collection. Described in Terrae incognitae, v. xvi, 1984. Richard W. Stephenson's The Henry Harrisse collection ... , p. 40; the third volume has binder's title ...
- Contributor: Vinckeboons, Joan
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1639