- Boston its environs and harbour, with the rebels works raised ...
- British Honduras. 12-66.
- Missouri territory formerly Louisiana.
- [December 16, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Map showing the Port Royal Railroad and its connections.
- Amérique septentrion.lle [i.e. septentrionale] : composée, ...
- [Etats-Unie: Partie septentrionale].
- La cuestion social en las Antillas Espanolas discurso ...
- A map of the most inhabited part of New England... Thomas ...
- St. Pauls River, Liberia at its mouth
- Map of Grand Canyon National Park.
- Lo que dice la historia cartas al señor Ministro de Ultramar
- Moultrie, Colquitt County, Georgia.
- [Base map of Alabama].
- Map of the Washita river in Louisiana from the Hot Springs to ...
- Bird's eye view of the city of Mount Vernon
- Hazleton, Luzerne County, Pennsylvania.
- The United States of America laid down from the best ...
- Yellowstone National Park
- Bridgton, Maine, U.S.A. : 1888
- Merrimac, Mass.
- [Detailed map of part of Virginia from Alexandria to the Potomac...
- Coast of Maine from Frenchmans Bay to Mosquito Harbor
- A map of Kentucky from actual survey
- From Fort Smith to the Rio Grande : from explorations and ...
- Route of the Tenth New York Cavalry from Culpeper to Gettysburg ...
- Communist China railroads and selected roads, June 1961.
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Online Format: Image Remove Subject: New York (State) Remove Language: Flemish Remove Subject: Delaware River Remove
Relief shown pictorially. Depths shown by soundings. Shows the region of the Delaware Bay and river, natural features, and other geographical entities. Pen-and-ink and watercolor. Attributed to Joan Vinckeboons by comparison with his other Dutch maps in Henry Harrisse collection. Described in Terrae incognitae, v. xvi, 1984. Richard W. Stephenson's The Henry Harrisse collection ... , p. 40; the third volume has binder's title ...
- Contributor: Vinckeboons, Joan
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1639