- Armée de Rochambeau, 1782. Carte des environs de Williamsburg en...
- [December 23, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Map of the Maryland Campaign, Sept. 3rd to 29th 1862
- [Sketch of the vicinity of the Shenandoah Iron Works
- Carta da viação ferrea do Brasil
- Aero view of Peekskill, New York 1911.
- Map of the peninsula of Florida and adjacent islands : East ...
- Map of the United States of America : with the contiguous ...
- A map of the British and French dominions in North America with ...
- [January 3, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Map of rail road surveys from Worcester to Baldwinville & N.H. ...
- Vicksburg and its defences. Constructed and engraved to ...
- [Etats-Unie: Partie septentrionale].
- [Sketch of the battles of Chancellorsville, Salem Church, and ...
- Plan de la ville de Charlestown, de ses retranchements et du ...
- The panorama of St. Louis.
- [Detailed map of part of Virginia from Alexandria to the Potomac...
- Map of the northern part of Virginia and West Virginia
- Yellowstone National Park.
- The city of New York.
- Rio Colorado of the West
- [Map of cavalry engagement near Bridgewater, Va. Oct. 4th and ...
- [Map of Madison County, Va.].
- World's Fair, St Louis, 1904.
- Chicago, central business section.
- Plymouth, Mass., 1882.
- [Base map of Alabama].
Results: 1-1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Date: 1700-1799 Remove Online Format: Image Remove Subject: New York (State) Remove Language: Spanish Remove
Scale ca. 1:200,000. Manuscript, pen-and-ink and watercolor. Soundings shown in fathoms. No. "41." LC Luso-Hispanic World, 848 Includes sailing directions and index. Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. Vault AACR2
- Contributor: Campo, Josef Del
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1780