- A map of the British and French dominions in North America with ...
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park and vicinity.
- Plan général du Fort Septentrional du Detour des Anglois, tel ...
- From Fort Smith to the Rio Grande : from explorations and ...
- Vicksburg and its defences. Constructed and engraved to ...
- Railroad map showing the lands of the Standard Coal and Iron Co....
- La Luisiana cedida al Rei N. S. por S. M. Christianisima, con la...
- New York, Bronx, Kings, Queens, Richmond, New York.
- L'hydrographie françoise : recueil des cartes générales et ...
- [Rough sketch of the Rich Mountain battle area extending from ...
- Hudson, Lenawee Co., Michigan 1868.
- Fort Worth, Tex.,
- Hudson's Bay's country
- The city of New York.
- Rail road & township map of Massachusetts, published at the ...
- [Plan of Fort Henry and its outworks.]
- [Political map of the world, September 1987].
- Map of the peninsula of Florida and adjacent islands : East ...
- Franquelin's map of Louisiana.
- Bird's eye view Coney Island.
- Springfield, Greene County, Missouri.
- Watsonville, Santa Curz County, California.
- [December 25, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Yellowstone National Park.
- Cheyenne, Laramie County, Wyoming.
- Communist China railroads and selected roads, June 1961.
- General map of Cairo.
- Anderson, Madison County, Indiana.
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Online Format: Image Remove Subject: New York (State) Remove Language: Spanish Remove
Scale ca. 1:200,000. Manuscript, pen-and-ink and watercolor. Soundings shown in fathoms. No. "41." LC Luso-Hispanic World, 848 Includes sailing directions and index. Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as ...
- Contributor: Campo, Josef Del
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1780