- Great Smoky Mountains National Park, North Carolina-Tennessee, ...
- Fort Worth, Tex.,
- [Detailed map of part of Virginia from Alexandria to the Potomac...
- Rebel defences, Mobile, Alabama occupied by Union forces under ...
- Sketch-book of positions of forces of 2nd Corps A.N.Va., ...
- [January 15, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Moultrie, Colquitt County, Georgia.
- Carte particulière d'une partie de la Louisianne ou les fleuve ...
- To His Excellency Genl. Washington, Commander in Chief
- Map of the battle field of Gettysburg. July 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 1863
- [December 21, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Yellowstone National Park
- Reconnoissance, juillet 1781.
- Communist China railroads and selected roads, June 1961.
- Plano. I descripcion de la costa, desde el Cavo Cañaveral, hasta...
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park and vicinity.
- Chickasha, Grady County, Oklahoma.
- London &c. actually surveyed
- [Topographical map of part of Washington D.C.].
- St. Pauls River, Liberia at its mouth
- Rio Colorado of the West
- Map of rail road surveys from Worcester to Baldwinville & N.H. ...
- View of Greenfield, Mass.
- Topographical map of the Yellowstone National Park, ...
- Battle of Monocacy.
- A complete map of Richmond and its fortifications within a ...
- Williams' commercial map of the United States and Canada with ...
- Map showing the line of the Connecticut & Western Railroad and ...
- Map of Liberia
Results: 1-1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Online Format: Image Remove Subject: Pennsylvania Remove Language: German Remove Contributor: Will, Johann Martin Remove
[Zehn Karten und Ansichten den Schlachtfelden des amerikanischen Unabhängigkeitskreiges in den Staaten Pennsylvanien und New York] /
Relief shown by hachures on some maps and by landform drawings on some views. Individual map/view titles in German; statements of attribution in Latin. Statements of attribution differ: Ioh. Martin Will excudit Aug. Vind. -- Ioh. Martin Will. excud. Aug. Vind. -- Ioh. Mart. Will exc. Aug. Vind. Title devised by cataloger. Orientation differs. Includes index to military points of interest. Some maps also ...
- Contributor: Will, Johann Martin
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1777
Look inside: 10 results