- Map showing the distribution of slaves in the Southern States
- Vicksburg and vicinity.
- Grand Canyon
- [December 16, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Liberia and its vicinity.
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park and vicinity.
- [Map of Chancellorsville battlefield, May 3-4, 1863].
- World's Fair, St Louis, 1904.
- Annapolis, Anne Arundel County, Maryland.
- Grand Canyon of the Colorado.
- [December 23, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Sketch of the battle of Bristoe
- New York, Bronx, Kings, Queens, Richmond, New York.
- [Map of cavalry engagement near Bridgewater, Va. Oct. 4th and ...
- Gettysburg and vicinity, showing the lines of battle, July, ...
- A map of the Province of New-York, reduc'd from the large ...
- [December 25, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- La Californie ou Nouvelle Caroline : teatro de los trabajos, ...
- Carte detaillée de West Point sur la rivière d'York au confluent...
- Plan de Rhodes-Island, et position de l'armée françoise a ...
- Map of the northern part of Virginia and West Virginia
- A map of Kentucky from actual survey
- Anderson, Madison County, Indiana.
- [Map showing railroads and connecting lines of the Northern ...
- [Map of parts of Caroline, Hanover, and Henrico counties, Va. ...
- Cheyenne, Laramie County, Wyoming.
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Online Format: Image Remove Subject: Real Property Remove Contributor: Baist, G. Wm Remove Location: Lackawanna River Valley Remove
Atlas of the Wyoming and Lackawanna Valleys and map of Luzerne and Lackawanna counties, Penna. : from actual surveys, official records & private plans /
Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. LC copy imperfect: Front and back boards separated from binding. Vendor: High Ridge Books, Inc. Acquisitions control no. 2006-079
- Contributor: Baist, G. Wm.
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1894
Look inside: 15 results