- Southern Mississippi and Alabama showing the approaches to ...
- Map of Grand Canyon National Park.
- Hudson, Lenawee Co., Michigan 1868.
- [Base map of Alabama].
- [Topographical map of part of Washington D.C.].
- The city of New York.
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park and vicinity.
- Plaza de la villa de Galvez.
- [Sketch of the vicinity of the Shenandoah Iron Works
- Aero view of Peekskill, New York 1911.
- View of Greenfield, Mass.
- Map of rail road surveys from Worcester to Baldwinville & N.H. ...
- Topographic Map, Acadia National Park and vicinity, Hancock ...
- From Fort Smith to the Rio Grande : from explorations and ...
- Railroad map showing the lands of the Standard Coal and Iron Co....
- Transportation corridors into Iraq.
- Map of the tourist routes, Yellowstone National Park.
- [April 8, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- To His Excellency Genl. Washington, Commander in Chief
- Proposed Great Smoky Mountains National Park
- San Antonio, Bexar County, Texas.
- Plan of the siege of the Havana surrenderid [sic] Aug. 12, 1762 ...
- Hazard's rail road & military map of the southern states.
- Watts, Los Angeles County, California.
- Lloyd's American railroad map.
- Korea demilitarized zone.
- China-India border.
- [Sketch of the battles of Chancellorsville Salem Church, and ...
Results: 1-1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Online Format: Image Remove Subject: Real Property Remove Language: Flemish Remove
Manuscript. Pen-and-ink and watercolor. Covers New York City region. Pictorial map showing buildings and points of interest. Depths shown by soundings. Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. Described in Terrae incognitae, v. xvi, 1984. Richard W. Stephenson's The Henry Harrisse collection ... , p. 40; the third volume has binder's title "Manuscript maps of New-Netherland and Manhattan ...
- Contributor: Vinckeboons, Joan - Library of Congress
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1670