- Bird's eye view of Key West, Fla., Key West Island, C.S. Monroe ...
- Extract From A Map Entitled Portions Of The Military Departments...
- Philadelphie, par Easburn, arpenteur général de Pensilvanie.
- A map of the Internal Provinces of New Spain.
- Inland freight tonnage by direction of movement on the ...
- Map of the central portion of the United States showing the ...
- General map of the Baltimore and Ohio Rail Road & its ...
- Nord de l'Ile de New-York.
- To His Excellency Genl. Washington, Commander in Chief
- A complete map of Richmond and its fortifications within a ...
- Sketch of the battle of Bristoe
- Robinson's aeroplane map of Sydney.
- World's Fair, St Louis, 1904.
- [July 3, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Rio Colorado of the West
- Map showing the route and connections of the Wheeling and ...
- A new map of the western parts of Virginia, Pennsylvania, ...
- Merrimac, Mass.
- Clarion, Clarion County
- Battle of Monocacy.
- [Base map of Pennsylvania].
- St. Pauls River, Liberia at its mouth
- [Ville, port, et rade de Baltimore dans le Maryland.
- Map of Mount Desert Island.
- Sketch-book of positions of forces of 2nd Corps A.N.Va., ...
- Peruuiae avriferæ regionis typus
- British Honduras. 12-66.
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Online Format: Image Remove Subject: Virginia Remove Language: Dutch Remove Location: Chesapeake Bay Remove
Shows coastal features, Native American nations and settlements, and other geographical entities. Pen-and-ink and watercolor. Attributed to Joan Vinckeboons by comparison with his other Dutch maps in Henry Harrisse collection. Described in Terrae incognitae, v. xvi, 1984. Richard W. Stephenson's The Henry Harrisse collection ... , p. 40; the second volume has binder's title "Manuscript maps Atlantic Coast and California drawn by Joan Vingboons ...
- Contributor: Vinckeboons, Joan
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1639