- Railroad map of Porto Rico.
- [January 3, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- [Sketch of the battles of Chancellorsville, Salem Church, and ...
- Map showing the Port Royal Railroad and its connections.
- A map of the British and French dominions in North America with ...
- Rail road & township map of Massachusetts, published at the ...
- A complete map of Richmond and its fortifications within a ...
- Anderson, Madison County, Indiana.
- The panorama of St. Louis.
- Map of the central portion of the United States showing the ...
- Montpelier, Washington County, Vermont.
- Chickasha, Grady County, Oklahoma.
- Carte de l'Amerique septentrionale pour servir à l'histoire de ...
- Philippine Islands / U.S. Coast and Geodetic Survey.
- Map of the Washita river in Louisiana from the Hot Springs to ...
- Map of the battle field of Gettysburg. July 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 1863
- La situación de Puerto-Rico las falacias de los conservadores y ...
- A capital do Brasil.
- Coast of Maine from Frenchmans Bay to Mosquito Harbor
- La Californie ou Nouvelle Caroline : teatro de los trabajos, ...
- [December 21, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- A correct map of a section of the United States showing the ...
- Map of the tourist routes, Yellowstone National Park.
- Washington, District of Columbia, District of Columbia.
- [Sketch of the Manassas battlefield].
- A map of Kentucky from actual survey
- Sketch of the battle of Bristoe
- La cuestion social en las Antillas Espanolas discurso ...
- Plymouth, Mass., 1882.
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Online Format: Image Remove Subject: Virginia Remove Location: Fairfax County Remove Contributor: Hoffmann, J. Paul Remove
[A map of Fairfax County, and parts of Loudoun and Prince William Counties, Va., and the District of Columbia] /
LC Land ownership maps, 1251 Relief shown by hachures. Shows western Washington D.C. region, including fortifications and names of some residents. Title derived from Stephenson's Civil War maps, 1989. Pen-and-ink on tracing linen mounted on cloth. LC Civil War maps (2nd ed.), H30 Available also through the Library of Congress web site as raster image.
- Contributor: Hoffmann, J. Paul - Brown, Samuel Howell
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1864