- Rail road & township map of Massachusetts, published at the ...
- Bird's eye view of the city of Mount Vernon
- Jacksonville, Florida.
- [Topographical map of part of Washington D.C.].
- Topographic Map, Acadia National Park and vicinity, Hancock ...
- Clarion, Clarion County
- [Sketches of portions of Madison County, Va.].
- Map showing the Port Royal Railroad and its connections.
- Plano. I descripcion de la costa, desde el Cavo Cañaveral, hasta...
- St. Pauls River, Liberia at its mouth
- [Etats-Unie: Partie septentrionale].
- Fort Worth, Tex.,
- London &c. actually surveyed
- Environs de Quebec: Bloque par les Americains du 8. decembre ...
- Map of Liberia
- Anderson, Madison County, Indiana.
- Republic of Liberia
- World's Fair, St Louis, 1904.
- Phelps and Watson's historical and military map of the border ...
- Chesapeake Bay, Sheet no. 1, York River, Hampton Roads, ...
- [Plan of Fort Henry and its outworks.]
- Hudson's Bay's country
- Telegraph and Rail Road map of the New England States.
- Bird's eye view Coney Island.
- British Honduras. 12-66.
- Arlington, Massachusetts, 1884.
- A map of Kentucky from actual survey
- Bridgton, Maine, U.S.A. : 1888
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Date: 1800-1899 Remove Sites and Collection: Military Battles and Campaigns Remove Language: Castilian Remove
Shows Tamaulipas, Nuevo León, eastern Coahuila, and southern Texas in 179-? Relief shown by hachures and form lines. Copied by author in 1846. Pen-and-ink, blue and red inks, and pencil on tracing paper. Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. Vault
- Contributor: Bruff, Joseph Goldsborough
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1846