- Route and Surveys of the Southern Journey Party, 1908-09.
- A map of the Internal Provinces of New Spain.
- Liberia and its vicinity.
- [Sketch of the vicinity of the Shenandoah Iron Works
- Route of the Tenth New York Cavalry from Culpeper to Gettysburg ...
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park, North Carolina-Tennessee, ...
- Map of Liberia, West Africa.
- Montpelier, Washington County, Vermont.
- Sault du Niagara, de 135 pieds de haut.
- Hazard's rail road & military map of the southern states.
- [Map of parts of Caroline, Hanover, and Henrico counties, Va. ...
- Map of the Yellowstone National Park, showing routes and ...
- A general map of the middle British colonies in America, viz. ...
- Boston its environs and harbour, with the rebels works raised ...
- [January 18, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Bird's eye view of the city of Peru, Miami Co., Indiana 1868.
- [Topographical map of part of Washington D.C.].
- Battle of Monocacy.
- [Political map of the world, September 1987].
- Map of the Washita river in Louisiana from the Hot Springs to ...
- Township and railroad map of Minnesota published for the ...
- A Plan of the coast of part of west Florida & Louisiana : ...
- Americae sive qvartae orbis partis nova et exactissima ...
- [Sketch of the battles of Chancellorsville Salem Church, and ...
- [Sketch of the Manassas battlefield].
- Rio Colorado of the West
- Franquelin's map of Louisiana.
- Map showing the distribution of slaves in the Southern States
Results: 1-1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Date: 1800-1899 Remove Sites and Collection: Military Battles and Campaigns Remove Language: Castilian Remove
Shows Tamaulipas, Nuevo León, eastern Coahuila, and southern Texas in 179-? Relief shown by hachures and form lines. Copied by author in 1846. Pen-and-ink, blue and red inks, and pencil on tracing paper. Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. Vault
- Contributor: Bruff, Joseph Goldsborough
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1846