- Telegraph and Rail Road map of the New England States.
- From Fort Smith to the Rio Grande : from explorations and ...
- Rio Colorado of the West
- Sault du Niagara, de 135 pieds de haut.
- Hazleton, Luzerne County, Pennsylvania.
- Robinson's aeroplane map of Sydney.
- A capital do Brasil.
- La Californie ou Nouvelle Caroline : teatro de los trabajos, ...
- Plan de Rhodes-Island, et position de l'armée françoise a ...
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park
- A new map of the western parts of Virginia, Pennsylvania, ...
- China-India border.
- Bicycle road-map : New Haven, Connecticut, to New London, ...
- Coast of Maine from Frenchmans Bay to Mosquito Harbor
- Map of the tourist routes, Yellowstone National Park.
- A map of the British and French dominions in North America with ...
- [Political map of the world, September 1987].
- Americae sive qvartae orbis partis nova et exactissima ...
- Plan of the city and suburbs of New Orleans: from an actual ...
- Boston its environs and harbour, with the rebels works raised ...
- [December 16, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- A map of the most inhabited part of New England... Thomas ...
- Seat of war in America, 6d.
- View of Greenfield, Mass.
- Tunison's railroad, distance, and township map of New York from ...
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park and vicinity.
- Map of Liberia, West Africa.
Results: 1-1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Date: 1800-1899 Remove Sites and Collection: Military Battles and Campaigns Remove Language: Castilian Remove
Shows Tamaulipas, Nuevo León, eastern Coahuila, and southern Texas in 179-? Relief shown by hachures and form lines. Copied by author in 1846. Pen-and-ink, blue and red inks, and pencil on tracing paper. Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. Vault
- Contributor: Bruff, Joseph Goldsborough
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1846