- Map used by Jed. Hotchkiss
- St. Pauls River, Liberia at its mouth
- Plan de Rhodes-Island, et position de l'armée françoise a ...
- Route and Surveys of the Southern Journey Party, 1908-09.
- Bird's eye view of Key West, Fla., Key West Island, C.S. Monroe ...
- [Map of Madison County, Va.].
- Map of the Yellowstone National Park, showing routes and ...
- Americae sive qvartae orbis partis nova et exactissima ...
- [Plan of Fort Henry and its outworks.]
- [January 3, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Carta da viação ferrea do Brasil
- Map showing the distribution of slaves in the Southern States
- Map of the battle field of Gettysburg. July 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 1863
- The West Indies, including part of Virginia, North Carolina, ...
- Hudson's Bay's country
- Madison, State capital of Wisconsin, county seat of Dane County ...
- Map of the central portion of the United States showing the ...
- Hazard's rail road & military map of the southern states.
- British Honduras. 12-66.
- Yellowstone National Park
- Amérique septentrion.lle [i.e. septentrionale] : composée, ...
- Jacksonville, Florida.
- Map of the peninsula of Florida and adjacent islands : East ...
- Annapolis, Anne Arundel County, Maryland.
- Part of map of portions of the milit'y dep'ts of Washington, ...
- [Sketch of the vicinity of the Shenandoah Iron Works
- Antarctic treaty signatories.
- Communist China railroads and selected roads, June 1961.
- New York, Bronx, Kings, Queens, Richmond, New York.
Results: 1-1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Sites and Collection: Military Battles and Campaigns Remove Location: Pennsylvania Remove Sites and Collection: Cities and Towns Remove
Rural buildings shown pictorially with occupants' names. First state of the 1st ed. (without the name "West Jersey" at lower right). Signed in ink on cloth backing: Alex. Stuart. Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. Includes text, distance table, and ground-level view of the Statehouse (later Independence Hall). Purchased with funding support from J. Thomas Touchton, Mr. ...
- Contributor: Scull, Nicholas - Heap, George - Hebert, L.
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1752