- [December 25, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Robinson's aeroplane map of Sydney.
- [Base map of Pennsylvania].
- Fort Worth, Tex.,
- Extract From A Map Entitled Portions Of The Military Departments...
- A map of the Virginia Central Railroad, west of the Blue Ridge, ...
- Map of Mount Desert Island.
- La Luisiana cedida al Rei N. S. por S. M. Christianisima, con la...
- A map of Kentucky from actual survey
- Hazard's rail road & military map of the southern states.
- [Map of parts of Caroline, Hanover, and Henrico counties, Va. ...
- [July 3, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- [Map of Madison County, Va.].
- [Political map of the world, September 1987].
- Chicago, central business section.
- Map of the Washita river in Louisiana from the Hot Springs to ...
- [Rough sketch of the Rich Mountain battle area extending from ...
- Arlington, Massachusetts, 1884.
- Springfield, Greene County, Missouri.
- A map of the most inhabited part of New England... Thomas ...
- Topographic Map, Acadia National Park and vicinity, Hancock ...
- A correct map of a section of the United States showing the ...
- Madison, State capital of Wisconsin, county seat of Dane County ...
- Plan de New-York et des environs, levé par Montrésor, ingénieur ...
- Route and Surveys of the Southern Journey Party, 1908-09.
- Liberia and its vicinity.
- Bird's eye view Coney Island.
- Map of Liberia, West Africa.
- Battle of Monocacy.
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Date: 1700-1799 Remove Sites and Collection: Panoramic Maps Remove
LC Panoramic maps (2nd ed.), 1073.3 Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. Includes "Renvois" indicating 10 important buildings as seen from the east. Vault AACR2: 100; 440; 651/1
- Contributor: Le Rouge, Georges Louis
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1755