- [Sketch of the battles of Chancellorsville Salem Church, and ...
- La Californie ou Nouvelle Caroline : teatro de los trabajos, ...
- General map of the Baltimore and Ohio Rail Road & its ...
- Arlington, Massachusetts, 1884.
- Map of Mount Desert Island.
- [December 21, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Map of the Red River in Louisiana from the Spanish camp where ...
- British Honduras. 12-66.
- Philippine Islands / U.S. Coast and Geodetic Survey.
- Memoranda of J. Hotchkiss
- Reconnoissance, juillet 1781.
- Nord de l'Ile de New-York.
- Part of map of portions of the milit'y dep'ts of Washington, ...
- Map of the Yellowstone National Park.
- Yellowstone National Park.
- Map of the northern part of Virginia and West Virginia
- Map of the battle field of Gettysburg. July 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 1863
- [Preliminary sketch of the battle of Gettysburg
- Exquisita and magno aliquot mensium periculo lustrata et iam ...
- View of Greenfield, Mass.
- From Fort Smith to the Rio Grande : from explorations and ...
- Plan of the city and suburbs of New Orleans: from an actual ...
- Korea demilitarized zone.
- Map showing the route and connections of the Wheeling and ...
- Franquelin's map of Louisiana.
- Lloyd's American railroad map.
- A new map of the western parts of Virginia, Pennsylvania, ...
- Madison, State capital of Wisconsin, county seat of Dane County ...
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Sites and Collections: Ammem Remove Contributor: Burleigh, L. R. Remove Location: New Hampshire Remove Location: South Peterboro Remove
Perspective map not drawn to scale. Bird's-eye-view. LC Panoramic maps (2nd ed.), 490 Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. Includes illus., index to points of interest, and views "South Peterboro" and "West Peterboro." AACR2: 100; 651/1; 710
- Contributor: Burleigh, L. R.
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1886