- Map of rail road surveys from Worcester to Baldwinville & N.H. ...
- Watsonville, Santa Curz County, California.
- Bird's eye view of the city of Mount Vernon
- Nord de l'Ile de New-York.
- Tunison's railroad, distance, and township map of New York from ...
- [December 16, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- [December 23, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- [January 3, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- [Political map of the world, September 1987].
- British Honduras. 12-66.
- Map of the central portion of the United States showing the ...
- Environs de Quebec: Bloque par les Americains du 8. decembre ...
- View of Greenfield, Mass.
- [Sketch of the battles of Chancellorsville, Salem Church, and ...
- The United States of America laid down from the best ...
- Seat of war in America, 6d.
- [Preliminary sketch of the battle of Gettysburg
- Railroad map showing the lands of the Standard Coal and Iron Co....
- Map of the peninsula of Florida and adjacent islands : East ...
- A new map of the western parts of Virginia, Pennsylvania, ...
- Anderson, Madison County, Indiana.
- Coast of Maine from Frenchmans Bay to Mosquito Harbor
- Madison, State capital of Wisconsin, county seat of Dane County ...
- Cheyenne, Laramie County, Wyoming.
- Communist China railroads and selected roads, June 1961.
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Sites and Collections: Ammem Remove Contributor: Ruger, A. Remove Location: Minnesota Remove Location: Hennepin County Remove
Perspective map not drawn to scale. Bird's-eye view. LC Panoramic maps (2nd ed.), 393 Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. Indexed for points of interest. Vault AACR2: 100; 651/1; 651/2; 710/1
- Contributor: Ruger, A.
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1867