- Map of the battle field of Gettysburg. July 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 1863
- Plan of the siege of the Havana surrenderid [sic] Aug. 12, 1762 ...
- Exquisita and magno aliquot mensium periculo lustrata et iam ...
- Lloyd's American railroad map.
- Theater of operations, Japan-China War, 1894-5
- Clarion, Clarion County
- [Sketch of the Manassas battlefield].
- Missouri territory formerly Louisiana.
- Chickasha, Grady County, Oklahoma.
- Plan de New-York et des environs, levé par Montrésor, ingénieur ...
- Proposed Great Smoky Mountains National Park
- A map of Lewis and Clark's track, across the western portion of ...
- Carta da viação ferrea do Brasil
- Map of the central portion of the United States showing the ...
- Gettysburg and vicinity, showing the lines of battle, July, ...
- Moultrie, Colquitt County, Georgia.
- A map of Kentucky from actual survey
- Map of the Washita river in Louisiana from the Hot Springs to ...
- British Honduras. 12-66.
- Hudson, Lenawee Co., Michigan 1868.
- A capital do Brasil.
- Bird's eye view of Key West, Fla., Key West Island, C.S. Monroe ...
- Map of Grand Canyon National Park.
- Grand Canyon
- Route of the Tenth New York Cavalry from Culpeper to Gettysburg ...
- Watsonville, Santa Curz County, California.
- A map of the Virginia Central Railroad, west of the Blue Ridge, ...
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park, North Carolina-Tennessee, ...
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Date: 1500-1599 Remove Sites and Collections: Ammem Remove Contributor: Sype, Nicola Van Remove
Includes two inset maps and a portrait of Francis Drake. Kraus, H.P. Sir Francis Drake, 48 Available also through the Library of Congress web site as a raster image. Gift of Hans P. and Hanni Kraus.
- Contributor: Sype, Nicola Van
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1581