- Amérique septentrion.lle [i.e. septentrionale] : composée, ...
- Map of the Yellowstone National Park, showing routes and ...
- Proposed Great Smoky Mountains National Park
- [January 15, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Memoranda of J. Hotchkiss
- [Sketches of portions of Madison County, Va.].
- World's Fair, St Louis, 1904.
- Antarctic treaty signatories.
- Southern Mississippi and Alabama showing the approaches to ...
- Bridgton, Maine, U.S.A. : 1888
- Inland freight tonnage by direction of movement on the ...
- The United States of America laid down from the best ...
- [December 23, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- A complete map of Richmond and its fortifications within a ...
- Communist China railroads and selected roads, June 1961.
- Map of the tourist routes, Yellowstone National Park.
- Map showing the line of the Connecticut & Western Railroad and ...
- Map of the United States of America : with the contiguous ...
- Montpelier, Washington County, Vermont.
- Annapolis, Anne Arundel County, Maryland.
- A map of the British and French dominions in North America with ...
- Telegraph and Rail Road map of the New England States.
- [Map of Chancellorsville battlefield, May 3-4, 1863].
- Beijing and vicinity.
- A capital do Brasil.
- The State of New Hampshire. Compiled chiefly from actual ...
Results: 1-1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Sites and Collections: Ammem Remove Language: Castilian Remove Subject: United States Remove Contributor: Bruff, Joseph Goldsborough Remove
Shows Tamaulipas, Nuevo León, eastern Coahuila, and southern Texas in 179-? Relief shown by hachures and form lines. Copied by author in 1846. Pen-and-ink, blue and red inks, and pencil on tracing paper. Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. Vault
- Contributor: Bruff, Joseph Goldsborough
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1846