- A map of the most inhabited part of New England... Thomas ...
- [December 23, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Rebel defences, Mobile, Alabama occupied by Union forces under ...
- Madison, State capital of Wisconsin, county seat of Dane County ...
- Bird's eye view of the city of Mount Vernon
- [April 8, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- [January 3, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Map showing the route and connections of the Wheeling and ...
- [Base map of Alabama].
- Jacksonville, Florida.
- General map of Cairo.
- Merrimac, Mass.
- Plano. I descripcion de la costa, desde el Cavo Cañaveral, hasta...
- Robinson's aeroplane map of Sydney.
- Peruuiae avriferæ regionis typus
- A map of the Internal Provinces of New Spain.
- [July 3, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Map of the tourist routes, Yellowstone National Park.
- Route of the Tenth New York Cavalry from Culpeper to Gettysburg ...
- Plymouth, Mass., 1882.
- London &c. actually surveyed
- Americae sive qvartae orbis partis nova et exactissima ...
- To His Excellency Genl. Washington, Commander in Chief
- Map of the central portion of the United States showing the ...
- [Map of cavalry engagement near Bridgewater, Va. Oct. 4th and ...
- Tunison's railroad, distance, and township map of New York from ...
- Paris et ses environs : 1878
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Sites and Collections: Ammem Remove Language: Castilian Remove Subject: United States Remove Contributor: Bruff, Joseph Goldsborough Remove
Shows Tamaulipas, Nuevo León, eastern Coahuila, and southern Texas in 179-? Relief shown by hachures and form lines. Copied by author in 1846. Pen-and-ink, blue and red inks, and pencil on tracing paper. Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. Vault
- Contributor: Bruff, Joseph Goldsborough
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1846