- Map of the Washita river in Louisiana from the Hot Springs to ...
- Washington, District of Columbia, District of Columbia.
- Carte detaillée de West Point sur la rivière d'York au confluent...
- Railroad map of Porto Rico.
- Map of the United States of America : with the contiguous ...
- [Map of cavalry engagement near Bridgewater, Va. Oct. 4th and ...
- Map of the Maryland Campaign, Sept. 3rd to 29th 1862
- Chickasha, Grady County, Oklahoma.
- Paris et ses environs : 1878
- Plan of New Orleans.
- Americae sive qvartae orbis partis nova et exactissima ...
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park, North Carolina-Tennessee, ...
- Map of the tourist routes, Yellowstone National Park.
- [Political map of the world, September 1987].
- Liberia and its vicinity.
- [Base map of Pennsylvania].
- Montpelier, Washington County, Vermont.
- Part of map of portions of the milit'y dep'ts of Washington, ...
- Map of Grand Canyon National Park.
- Descripsion des costs, pts., rades, illes de la Nouuele France ...
- Map of Liberia, West Africa.
- Coast of Maine from Frenchmans Bay to Mosquito Harbor
- [April 8, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- A correct map of the United States showing the Union Pacific, ...
- Watts, Los Angeles County, California.
- New York, Bronx, Kings, Queens, Richmond, New York.
- Carte figurative et approximative des quantités de céréales qui ...
- Lloyd's American railroad map.
Results: 1-1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Sites and Collections: Ammem Remove Language: Chinese Remove Location: Hunan Sheng Remove Location: Heng Mountain Remove
Title supplied. Relief shown pictorially. Oriented with north to the right. Panorama. Shows area along Xiang River from Changsha to Hengzhou (now Hengyang) in central Hunan. Also shows Heng Mountain, one of the five sacred mountains in China, also known as Nanyue, which has many Buddhist temples. Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. Purchase; Arthur William Hummel; ...
- Contributor: Hummel, Arthur W. (Arthur William)
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1860