- British Honduras. 12-66.
- Yellowstone National Park
- Rail road & township map of Massachusetts, published at the ...
- Part of map of portions of the milit'y dep'ts of Washington, ...
- Italy : Special strategic map.
- [Etats-Unie: Partie septentrionale].
- Watsonville, Santa Curz County, California.
- Plan de la ville de Venise : reduit sur un plan en 20. feuilles ...
- Sketch of the battle of Bristoe
- [Political map of the world, September 1987].
- [August 26, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Hazard's rail road & military map of the southern states.
- Philippine Islands / U.S. Coast and Geodetic Survey.
- Map of Grand Canyon National Park.
- Plan of the city and suburbs of New Orleans: from an actual ...
- Tunison's railroad, distance, and township map of New York from ...
- Colton's map of the southern states. Including Maryland, ...
- Hudson, Lenawee Co., Michigan 1868.
- Theater of operations, Japan-China War, 1894-5
- This map of the peninsula between Delaware & Chesopeak Bays,...
- Liberia and its vicinity.
- San Antonio, Bexar County, Texas.
- Rebel defences, Mobile, Alabama occupied by Union forces under ...
- Map of the United States of America : with the contiguous ...
- [December 23, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- [Ville, port, et rade de Baltimore dans le Maryland.
- The city of New York.
- Bird's eye view of the city of Mount Vernon
- Springfield, Greene County, Missouri.
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Sites and Collections: Ammem Remove Language: Chinese Remove Location: Taiwan Remove Subject: East Asia Remove
Scales differ. Manuscript on silk. Relief shown pictorially. Pictorial map. Bird's-eye view. Covers four frontier regions of the Manchu Dynasty, Aihun area, a military colony since the middle of the 17th century on the north banks of the Amur, Russian camp in eastern Siberia, Taiwan and Pescadores Islands, and Inner Mongolia. Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. ...
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1697