- [Map showing railroads and connecting lines of the Northern ...
- Railroad map showing the lands of the Standard Coal and Iron Co....
- [Plan of Fort Henry and its outworks.]
- World's Fair, St Louis, 1904.
- Washington, District of Columbia, District of Columbia.
- Paris et ses environs : 1878
- Topographical map of the Yellowstone National Park, ...
- Yellowstone National Park.
- New York, Bronx, Kings, Queens, Richmond, New York.
- Missouri territory formerly Louisiana.
- Route of the Tenth New York Cavalry from Culpeper to Gettysburg ...
- Chickasha, Grady County, Oklahoma.
- British Honduras. 12-66.
- Coast of Maine from Frenchmans Bay to Mosquito Harbor
- [Sketch of a portion of the Antietam battlefield
- [August 26, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Map of the battle field of Gettysburg. July 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 1863
- China-India border.
- Reconnoissance, juillet 1781.
- Bird's eye view of the city of Peru, Miami Co., Indiana 1868.
- Armée de Rochambeau, 1782. Carte des environs de Williamsburg en...
- [Map of cavalry engagement near Bridgewater, Va. Oct. 4th and ...
- Map of the Yellowstone National Park.
- Gettysburg and vicinity, showing the lines of battle, July, ...
- Proposed Great Smoky Mountains National Park
- Tunison's railroad, distance, and township map of New York from ...
- Phelps and Watson's historical and military map of the border ...
- General map of Cairo.
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Sites and Collections: Ammem Remove Language: Dutch Remove Subject: Atlantic Coast (North America) Remove Location: Chesapeake Bay Remove
Shows coastal features, Native American nations and settlements, and other geographical entities. Pen-and-ink and watercolor. Attributed to Joan Vinckeboons by comparison with his other Dutch maps in Henry Harrisse collection. Described in Terrae incognitae, v. xvi, 1984. Richard W. Stephenson's The Henry Harrisse collection ... , p. 40; the second volume has binder's title "Manuscript maps Atlantic Coast and California drawn by Joan Vingboons ...
- Contributor: Vinckeboons, Joan
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1639