- Map showing the route and connections of the Wheeling and ...
- Watts, Los Angeles County, California.
- A Plan of the coast of part of west Florida & Louisiana : ...
- Map of the Red River in Louisiana from the Spanish camp where ...
- [Sketch of the vicinity of the Shenandoah Iron Works
- Robinson's aeroplane map of Sydney.
- Hazard's rail road & military map of the southern states.
- Peruuiae avriferæ regionis typus
- St. Pauls River, Liberia at its mouth
- Nord de l'Ile de New-York.
- Map of the northern part of Virginia and West Virginia
- Environs de Quebec: Bloque par les Americains du 8. decembre ...
- A capital do Brasil.
- Williams' commercial map of the United States and Canada with ...
- [December 18, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Paris et ses environs : 1878
- Annapolis, Anne Arundel County, Maryland.
- Map of the tourist routes, Yellowstone National Park.
- [January 3, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Plan of the siege of the Havana surrenderid [sic] Aug. 12, 1762 ...
- [Map of parts of Caroline, Hanover, and Henrico counties, Va. ...
- The panorama of St. Louis.
- [January 15, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Extract From A Map Entitled Portions Of The Military Departments...
- The State of New Hampshire. Compiled chiefly from actual ...
- British Honduras. 12-66.
- [Plan of Fort Henry and its outworks.]
- Moultrie, Colquitt County, Georgia.
- [Ville, port, et rade de Baltimore dans le Maryland.
Results: 1-1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Sites and Collections: Ammem Remove Language: Dutch Remove Subject: Atlantic Coast (North America) Remove Subject: Chesapeake Bay Remove
Shows coastal features, Native American nations and settlements, and other geographical entities. Pen-and-ink and watercolor. Attributed to Joan Vinckeboons by comparison with his other Dutch maps in Henry Harrisse collection. Described in Terrae incognitae, v. xvi, 1984. Richard W. Stephenson's The Henry Harrisse collection ... , p. 40; the second volume has binder's title "Manuscript maps Atlantic Coast and California drawn by Joan Vingboons ...
- Contributor: Vinckeboons, Joan
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1639