- Bicycle road-map : New Haven, Connecticut, to New London, ...
- Springfield, Greene County, Missouri.
- Missouri territory formerly Louisiana.
- To His Excellency Genl. Washington, Commander in Chief
- A complete map of Richmond and its fortifications within a ...
- Arlington, Massachusetts, 1884.
- Hudson's Bay's country
- A map of the Virginia Central Railroad, west of the Blue Ridge, ...
- Map used by Jed. Hotchkiss
- Part of map of portions of the milit'y dep'ts of Washington, ...
- [Sketches of portions of Madison County, Va.].
- Yellowstone National Park.
- Coast of Maine from Frenchmans Bay to Mosquito Harbor
- The city of New York.
- Reconnoissance, juillet 1781.
- Topographic map of the Grand Canyon National Park Arizona.
- Map of Liberia
- Carte detaillée de West Point sur la rivière d'York au confluent...
- Robinson's aeroplane map of Sydney.
- Railroad map showing the lands of the Standard Coal and Iron Co....
- Republic of Liberia
- [Political map of the world, September 1987].
- Map of Liberia, West Africa.
- The State of New Hampshire. Compiled chiefly from actual ...
- A map of the Internal Provinces of New Spain.
- Hazleton, Luzerne County, Pennsylvania.
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Sites and Collections: Ammem Remove Language: Dutch Remove Subject: New York (State) Remove Location: Delaware Bay Remove
Relief shown pictorially. Depths shown by soundings. Shows the region of the Delaware Bay and river, natural features, and other geographical entities. Pen-and-ink and watercolor. Attributed to Joan Vinckeboons by comparison with his other Dutch maps in Henry Harrisse collection. Described in Terrae incognitae, v. xvi, 1984. Richard W. Stephenson's The Henry Harrisse collection ... , p. 40; the third volume has binder's title ...
- Contributor: Vinckeboons, Joan
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1639