- Korea demilitarized zone.
- [Map of parts of Caroline, Hanover, and Henrico counties, Va. ...
- [Map showing railroads and connecting lines of the Northern ...
- Moultrie, Colquitt County, Georgia.
- Hazleton, Luzerne County, Pennsylvania.
- Fort Worth, Tex.,
- A complete map of Richmond and its fortifications within a ...
- The panorama of St. Louis.
- A map of Lewis and Clark's track, across the western portion of ...
- [July 3, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Liberia and its vicinity.
- A map of the Internal Provinces of New Spain.
- Grand Canyon of the Colorado.
- [December 16, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Communist China railroads and selected roads, June 1961.
- Americae sive qvartae orbis partis nova et exactissima ...
- Rebel defences, Mobile, Alabama occupied by Union forces under ...
- Plan of New Orleans.
- Merrimac, Mass.
- [Etats-Unie: Partie septentrionale].
- Jacksonville, Florida.
- [Sketch of the battles of Chancellorsville, Salem Church, and ...
- Amarillo, Potter County, Texas.
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park and vicinity.
- [December 23, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Yellowstone National Park.
- Philippine Islands / U.S. Coast and Geodetic Survey.
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Sites and Collections: Ammem Remove Language: Dutch Remove Subject: New York (State) Remove Location: Manhattan Remove
Manuscript. Pen-and-ink and watercolor. Covers New York City region. Pictorial map showing buildings and points of interest. Depths shown by soundings. Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. Described in Terrae incognitae, v. xvi, 1984. Richard W. Stephenson's The Henry Harrisse collection ... , p. 40; the third volume has binder's title "Manuscript maps of New-Netherland and Manhattan ...
- Contributor: Vinckeboons, Joan
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1670