- Watts, Los Angeles County, California.
- Aero view of Peekskill, New York 1911.
- Lloyd's American railroad map.
- Bridgton, Maine, U.S.A. : 1888
- New Zealand.
- To His Excellency Genl. Washington, Commander in Chief
- Transportation corridors into Iraq.
- Telegraph and Rail Road map of the New England States.
- Sketch-book of positions of forces of 2nd Corps A.N.Va., ...
- Railroad map of Porto Rico.
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park and vicinity.
- Battle of Monocacy.
- [August 26, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- [December 18, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Carte detaillée de West Point sur la rivière d'York au confluent...
- Proposed Great Smoky Mountains National Park
- Liberia and its vicinity.
- [Plan of Fort Henry and its outworks.]
- A map of the Virginia Central Railroad, west of the Blue Ridge, ...
- Plan de Rhodes-Island, et position de l'armée françoise a ...
- Plan général du Fort Septentrional du Detour des Anglois, tel ...
- [Sketch of the vicinity of the Shenandoah Iron Works
- Map of the Yellowstone National Park, showing routes and ...
- Vicksburg and vicinity.
- Plan of New Orleans.
- Philadelphie, par Easburn, arpenteur général de Pensilvanie.
- [Map showing railroads and connecting lines of the Northern ...
- Map of the central portion of the United States showing the ...
Results: 1-1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Sites and Collections: Ammem Remove Language: Dutch Remove Subject: New York (State) Remove Subject: Delaware Bay Remove
Relief shown pictorially. Depths shown by soundings. Shows the region of the Delaware Bay and river, natural features, and other geographical entities. Pen-and-ink and watercolor. Attributed to Joan Vinckeboons by comparison with his other Dutch maps in Henry Harrisse collection. Described in Terrae incognitae, v. xvi, 1984. Richard W. Stephenson's The Henry Harrisse collection ... , p. 40; the third volume has binder's title ...
- Contributor: Vinckeboons, Joan
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1639