- Map showing the distribution of slaves in the Southern States
- Memoranda of J. Hotchkiss
- Transportation corridors into Iraq.
- Peruuiae avriferæ regionis typus
- [Sketch of the vicinity of the Shenandoah Iron Works
- Bird's eye view of Key West, Fla., Key West Island, C.S. Monroe ...
- Rail road & township map of Massachusetts, published at the ...
- Antarctic treaty signatories.
- [Ville, port, et rade de Baltimore dans le Maryland.
- New Zealand.
- Clarion, Clarion County
- Map of Mount Desert Island.
- Fort Worth, Tex.,
- Township and railroad map of Minnesota published for the ...
- Railroad map showing the lands of the Standard Coal and Iron Co....
- [December 23, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Colton's map of the southern states. Including Maryland, ...
- A map of the Internal Provinces of New Spain.
- Aero view of Peekskill, New York 1911.
- Plan of New Orleans.
- Bridgton, Maine, U.S.A. : 1888
- [Map of Chancellorsville battlefield, May 3-4, 1863].
- Moultrie, Colquitt County, Georgia.
- Telegraph and Rail Road map of the New England States.
- Ivory Coast.
- Yellowstone National Park
- Plymouth, Mass., 1882.
- Map of the northern part of Virginia and West Virginia
- [Sketches of portions of Madison County, Va.].
- Amarillo, Potter County, Texas.
Results: 1-1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Sites and Collections: Ammem Remove Language: Dutch Remove Subject: United States Remove Location: Delaware Remove
Relief shown pictorially. Depths shown by soundings. Shows the region of the Delaware Bay and river, natural features, and other geographical entities. Pen-and-ink and watercolor. Attributed to Joan Vinckeboons by comparison with his other Dutch maps in Henry Harrisse collection. Described in Terrae incognitae, v. xvi, 1984. Richard W. Stephenson's The Henry Harrisse collection ... , p. 40; the third volume has binder's title ...
- Contributor: Vinckeboons, Joan
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1639