- A correct map of the United States showing the Union Pacific, ...
- Republic of Liberia
- World's Fair, St Louis, 1904.
- Italy : Special strategic map.
- Battle of Monocacy.
- Grand Canyon
- A map of the Province of New-York, reduc'd from the large ...
- [Map of Madison County, Va.].
- Topographic map of the Grand Canyon National Park Arizona.
- [Political map of the world, September 1987].
- Annapolis, Anne Arundel County, Maryland.
- Plan général du Fort Septentrional du Detour des Anglois, tel ...
- Robinson's aeroplane map of Sydney.
- Map of the northern part of Virginia and West Virginia
- Transportation corridors into Iraq.
- Hudson's Bay's country
- Madison, State capital of Wisconsin, county seat of Dane County ...
- Williams' commercial map of the United States and Canada with ...
- Lloyd's American railroad map.
- Watts, Los Angeles County, California.
- Part of map of portions of the milit'y dep'ts of Washington, ...
- Route and Surveys of the Southern Journey Party, 1908-09.
- Communist China railroads and selected roads, June 1961.
- Plan de Rhodes-Island, et position de l'armée françoise a ...
- Map of the tourist routes, Yellowstone National Park.
- [July 3, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Plymouth, Mass., 1882.
- Paris et ses environs : 1878
- La Luisiana cedida al Rei N. S. por S. M. Christianisima, con la...
Results: 1-1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Sites and Collections: Ammem Remove Language: Flemish Remove Subject: New Jersey Remove Location: Delaware Bay Remove
Relief shown pictorially. Depths shown by soundings. Shows the region of the Delaware Bay and river, natural features, and other geographical entities. Pen-and-ink and watercolor. Attributed to Joan Vinckeboons by comparison with his other Dutch maps in Henry Harrisse collection. Described in Terrae incognitae, v. xvi, 1984. Richard W. Stephenson's The Henry Harrisse collection ... , p. 40; the third volume has binder's title ...
- Contributor: Vinckeboons, Joan
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1639