- [Map showing railroads and connecting lines of the Northern ...
- [December 21, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Yellowstone National Park.
- Map of the Rappahannock River from [sic] Port Royal to Richards ...
- Coast of Maine from Frenchmans Bay to Mosquito Harbor
- [Sketches of portions of Madison County, Va.].
- Township and railroad map of Minnesota published for the ...
- Chicago, central business section.
- A map of the Virginia Central Railroad, west of the Blue Ridge, ...
- Nord de l'Ile de New-York.
- [Sketch of the vicinity of the Shenandoah Iron Works
- Map of Liberia, West Africa.
- Bicycle road-map : New Haven, Connecticut, to New London, ...
- [Sketch of a portion of the Antietam battlefield
- [December 25, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- [December 23, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- [Map of Madison County, Va.].
- China-India border.
- Bridgton, Maine, U.S.A. : 1888
- [Topographical map of part of Washington D.C.].
- Exquisita and magno aliquot mensium periculo lustrata et iam ...
- [April 8, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Chesapeake Bay, Sheet no. 1, York River, Hampton Roads, ...
- General map of Cairo.
- Route of the Tenth New York Cavalry from Culpeper to Gettysburg ...
- Map of the United States of America : with the contiguous ...
- San Antonio, Bexar County, Texas.
- A map of the most inhabited part of New England... Thomas ...
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Sites and Collections: Ammem Remove Language: Flemish Remove Subject: New Jersey Remove Location: Delaware Bay Remove
Relief shown pictorially. Depths shown by soundings. Shows the region of the Delaware Bay and river, natural features, and other geographical entities. Pen-and-ink and watercolor. Attributed to Joan Vinckeboons by comparison with his other Dutch maps in Henry Harrisse collection. Described in Terrae incognitae, v. xvi, 1984. Richard W. Stephenson's The Henry Harrisse collection ... , p. 40; the third volume has binder's title ...
- Contributor: Vinckeboons, Joan
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1639