- Franquelin's map of Louisiana.
- [December 18, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Korea demilitarized zone.
- [Preliminary sketch of the battle of Gettysburg
- Hudson, Lenawee Co., Michigan 1868.
- Americae sive qvartae orbis partis nova et exactissima ...
- [January 15, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- View of Greenfield, Mass.
- Clarion, Clarion County
- The city of New York.
- Robinson's aeroplane map of Sydney.
- A correct map of a section of the United States showing the ...
- Fort Worth, Tex.,
- Phelps and Watson's historical and military map of the border ...
- Rail road & township map of Massachusetts, published at the ...
- A Plan of the coast of part of west Florida & Louisiana : ...
- Gettysburg and vicinity, showing the lines of battle, July, ...
- [Ville, port, et rade de Baltimore dans le Maryland.
- A map of the Province of New-York, reduc'd from the large ...
- Yellowstone National Park.
- Map of Mount Desert Island.
- Map of the tourist routes, Yellowstone National Park.
- [Map of Chancellorsville battlefield, May 3-4, 1863].
- Sketch-book of positions of forces of 2nd Corps A.N.Va., ...
- Plan général du Fort Septentrional du Detour des Anglois, tel ...
- Vicksburg and its defences. Constructed and engraved to ...
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Sites and Collections: Ammem Remove Language: Flemish Remove Subject: New Jersey Remove Subject: Delaware Remove
Relief shown pictorially. Depths shown by soundings. Shows the region of the Delaware Bay and river, natural features, and other geographical entities. Pen-and-ink and watercolor. Attributed to Joan Vinckeboons by comparison with his other Dutch maps in Henry Harrisse collection. Described in Terrae incognitae, v. xvi, 1984. Richard W. Stephenson's The Henry Harrisse collection ... , p. 40; the third volume has binder's title ...
- Contributor: Vinckeboons, Joan
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1639