- Map of the tourist routes, Yellowstone National Park.
- Map of the northern part of Virginia and West Virginia
- World's Fair, St Louis, 1904.
- [Map of cavalry engagement near Bridgewater, Va. Oct. 4th and ...
- [Sketches of portions of Madison County, Va.].
- Township and railroad map of Minnesota published for the ...
- Aero view of Peekskill, New York 1911.
- British Honduras. 12-66.
- Boston its environs and harbour, with the rebels works raised ...
- Hudson, Lenawee Co., Michigan 1868.
- [Sketch of the vicinity of the Shenandoah Iron Works
- General map of Cairo.
- [July 3, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- The city of New York.
- Lloyd's American railroad map.
- Hazleton, Luzerne County, Pennsylvania.
- Map of the Rappahannock River from [sic] Port Royal to Richards ...
- Route and Surveys of the Southern Journey Party, 1908-09.
- Battle of Monocacy.
- Peruuiae avriferæ regionis typus
- [Sketch of a portion of the Antietam battlefield
- [January 1, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Grand Canyon
- Environs de Quebec: Bloque par les Americains du 8. decembre ...
- Italy : Special strategic map.
- Liberia and its vicinity.
- Map showing the distribution of slaves in the Southern States
- Memoranda of J. Hotchkiss
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Sites and Collections: Ammem Remove Language: Flemish Remove Subject: New Jersey Remove Subject: Delaware Remove
Relief shown pictorially. Depths shown by soundings. Shows the region of the Delaware Bay and river, natural features, and other geographical entities. Pen-and-ink and watercolor. Attributed to Joan Vinckeboons by comparison with his other Dutch maps in Henry Harrisse collection. Described in Terrae incognitae, v. xvi, 1984. Richard W. Stephenson's The Henry Harrisse collection ... , p. 40; the third volume has binder's title ...
- Contributor: Vinckeboons, Joan
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1639