- [July 3, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Boston its environs and harbour, with the rebels works raised ...
- Aero view of Peekskill, New York 1911.
- This map of the peninsula between Delaware & Chesopeak Bays,...
- Map of Grand Canyon National Park.
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park and vicinity.
- View of Greenfield, Mass.
- Inland freight tonnage by direction of movement on the ...
- Carta da viação ferrea do Brasil
- Plan of New Orleans.
- Plano. I descripcion de la costa, desde el Cavo Cañaveral, hasta...
- Phelps and Watson's historical and military map of the border ...
- Antarctic treaty signatories.
- Sketch-book of positions of forces of 2nd Corps A.N.Va., ...
- Bird's eye view of Key West, Fla., Key West Island, C.S. Monroe ...
- [Map of Chancellorsville battlefield, May 3-4, 1863].
- General map of Cairo.
- Railroad map showing the lands of the Standard Coal and Iron Co....
- Seat of war in America, 6d.
- British Honduras. 12-66.
- [Map of parts of Caroline, Hanover, and Henrico counties, Va. ...
- Springfield, Greene County, Missouri.
- Map of the Yellowstone National Park.
- A complete map of Richmond and its fortifications within a ...
- Railroad map of Porto Rico.
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Sites and Collections: Ammem Remove Language: Flemish Remove Subject: New Jersey Remove Subject: Delaware River Remove
Relief shown pictorially. Depths shown by soundings. Shows the region of the Delaware Bay and river, natural features, and other geographical entities. Pen-and-ink and watercolor. Attributed to Joan Vinckeboons by comparison with his other Dutch maps in Henry Harrisse collection. Described in Terrae incognitae, v. xvi, 1984. Richard W. Stephenson's The Henry Harrisse collection ... , p. 40; the third volume has binder's title ...
- Contributor: Vinckeboons, Joan
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1639