- Map of the Maryland Campaign, Sept. 3rd to 29th 1862
- Clarion, Clarion County
- [Political map of the world, September 1987].
- Colton's map of the southern states. Including Maryland, ...
- A map of Kentucky from actual survey
- [December 25, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Vicksburg and vicinity.
- Gettysburg and vicinity, showing the lines of battle, July, ...
- Tunison's railroad, distance, and township map of New York from ...
- [Detailed map of part of Virginia from Alexandria to the Potomac...
- [Sketch of the battles of Chancellorsville, Salem Church, and ...
- Map showing the line of the Connecticut & Western Railroad and ...
- Plaza de la villa de Galvez.
- [Etats-Unie: Partie septentrionale].
- Theater of operations, Japan-China War, 1894-5
- Proposed Great Smoky Mountains National Park
- Map showing the distribution of slaves in the Southern States
- Map of Grand Canyon National Park.
- [January 18, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Phelps and Watson's historical and military map of the border ...
- [December 23, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Sault du Niagara, de 135 pieds de haut.
- [Topographical map of part of Washington D.C.].
- From Fort Smith to the Rio Grande : from explorations and ...
- Map of Mount Desert Island.
- Bicycle road-map : New Haven, Connecticut, to New London, ...
- Reconnoissance, juillet 1781.
- Map of the battle field of Gettysburg. July 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 1863
- Antarctic treaty signatories.
Results: 1-1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Sites and Collections: Ammem Remove Language: Flemish Remove Subject: New York (State) Remove Subject: Delaware Remove
Relief shown pictorially. Depths shown by soundings. Shows the region of the Delaware Bay and river, natural features, and other geographical entities. Pen-and-ink and watercolor. Attributed to Joan Vinckeboons by comparison with his other Dutch maps in Henry Harrisse collection. Described in Terrae incognitae, v. xvi, 1984. Richard W. Stephenson's The Henry Harrisse collection ... , p. 40; the third volume has binder's title ...
- Contributor: Vinckeboons, Joan
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1639