- Boston its environs and harbour, with the rebels works raised ...
- Map showing the line of the Connecticut & Western Railroad and ...
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park and vicinity.
- A map of Kentucky from actual survey
- [December 21, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Map of the Yellowstone National Park, showing routes and ...
- Hudson's Bay's country
- Map of Mount Desert Island.
- Carte particulière d'une partie de la Louisianne ou les fleuve ...
- Plan de la ville de Venise : reduit sur un plan en 20. feuilles ...
- Map of the Maryland Campaign, Sept. 3rd to 29th 1862
- [Ville, port, et rade de Baltimore dans le Maryland.
- Transportation corridors into Iraq.
- Carta da viação ferrea do Brasil
- Ivory Coast.
- Railroad map showing the lands of the Standard Coal and Iron Co....
- [Plan of Fort Henry and its outworks.]
- [January 3, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Beijing and vicinity.
- Descripsion des costs, pts., rades, illes de la Nouuele France ...
- [July 3, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Southern Mississippi and Alabama showing the approaches to ...
- Philippine Islands / U.S. Coast and Geodetic Survey.
- A map of the most inhabited part of New England... Thomas ...
- Springfield, Greene County, Missouri.
- Map showing the route and connections of the Wheeling and ...
- [January 15, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Sites and Collections: Ammem Remove Language: Flemish Remove Subject: New York (State) Remove Subject: Delaware Bay Remove
Relief shown pictorially. Depths shown by soundings. Shows the region of the Delaware Bay and river, natural features, and other geographical entities. Pen-and-ink and watercolor. Attributed to Joan Vinckeboons by comparison with his other Dutch maps in Henry Harrisse collection. Described in Terrae incognitae, v. xvi, 1984. Richard W. Stephenson's The Henry Harrisse collection ... , p. 40; the third volume has binder's title ...
- Contributor: Vinckeboons, Joan
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1639