- Bird's eye view Coney Island.
- General map of Cairo.
- General map of the Baltimore and Ohio Rail Road & its ...
- British Honduras. 12-66.
- Township and railroad map of Minnesota published for the ...
- Map of the Red River in Louisiana from the Spanish camp where ...
- Jacksonville, Florida.
- New Zealand.
- Map of Liberia, West Africa.
- Clarion, Clarion County
- London &c. actually surveyed
- Topographical map of the Yellowstone National Park, ...
- Philippine Islands / U.S. Coast and Geodetic Survey.
- [Topographical map of part of Washington D.C.].
- A new map of the western parts of Virginia, Pennsylvania, ...
- Inland freight tonnage by direction of movement on the ...
- Battle of Monocacy.
- Nord de l'Ile de New-York.
- A correct map of the United States showing the Union Pacific, ...
- A map of the Virginia Central Railroad, west of the Blue Ridge, ...
- Map of the battle field of Gettysburg. July 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 1863
- Merrimac, Mass.
- Robinson's aeroplane map of Sydney.
- Plan of the siege of the Havana surrenderid [sic] Aug. 12, 1762 ...
- A map of the Internal Provinces of New Spain.
- Map showing the Port Royal Railroad and its connections.
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Sites and Collections: Ammem Remove Language: French Remove Subject: Canada Remove Contributor: Nolin, Jean Baptiste Remove
Carte du Canada et de la Louisiane qui forment la Nouvelle France et des colonies angloises ou sont representez les pays contestez.
Scale ca. 1:5,000,000. Hand colored. Relief shown pictorially and by hachures. LC Maps of North America, 1750-1789, 72 Appears in Homann Erben's Atlas Compendiarivs (1757 [i.e. 1757]) Includes text. Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. Vault AACR2: 651/1; 651/2; 651/3; 651/4; 650/5
- Contributor: Nolin, Jean Baptiste
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1756