- [December 21, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Inland freight tonnage by direction of movement on the ...
- Map showing the line of the Connecticut & Western Railroad and ...
- Carte particulière d'une partie de la Louisianne ou les fleuve ...
- [January 15, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Transportation corridors into Iraq.
- New Zealand.
- La Luisiana cedida al Rei N. S. por S. M. Christianisima, con la...
- [December 23, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Plan de Rhodes-Island, et position de l'armée françoise a ...
- Grand Canyon of the Colorado.
- Map of Grand Canyon National Park.
- A map of Kentucky from actual survey
- Rail road & township map of Massachusetts, published at the ...
- Theater of operations, Japan-China War, 1894-5
- A map of the British and French dominions in North America with ...
- Map of Liberia, West Africa.
- Amarillo, Potter County, Texas.
- Coast of Maine from Frenchmans Bay to Mosquito Harbor
- Communist China railroads and selected roads, June 1961.
- Clarion, Clarion County
- Yellowstone National Park
- [Map of cavalry engagement near Bridgewater, Va. Oct. 4th and ...
- Bridgton, Maine, U.S.A. : 1888
- Watts, Los Angeles County, California.
- Yellowstone National Park.
- [Preliminary sketch of the battle of Gettysburg
- London &c. actually surveyed
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Sites and Collections: Ammem Remove Language: French Remove Subject: Fortification Remove Contributor: Le Rouge, Georges Louis Remove
Scale ca. 1:7,000. Oriented with north to the right. Relief shown by hachures. Shows fortifications. Indexed for points of interest. LC Maps of North America, 1750-1789, 595 Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. Vault AACR2: 100; 440; 651/1; 650/2; 651/3
- Contributor: Le Rouge, Georges Louis
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1755