- Bird's eye view Coney Island.
- A Plan of the coast of part of west Florida & Louisiana : ...
- A complete map of Richmond and its fortifications within a ...
- [December 21, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- [December 16, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- [Ville, port, et rade de Baltimore dans le Maryland.
- A map of Kentucky from actual survey
- A map of the Internal Provinces of New Spain.
- World's Fair, St Louis, 1904.
- China-India border.
- Map of Mount Desert Island.
- A map of the British and French dominions in North America with ...
- Topographic Map, Acadia National Park and vicinity, Hancock ...
- [Detailed map of part of Virginia from Alexandria to the Potomac...
- Route and Surveys of the Southern Journey Party, 1908-09.
- Bird's eye view of the city of Mount Vernon
- General map of Cairo.
- Sketch-book of positions of forces of 2nd Corps A.N.Va., ...
- Italy : Special strategic map.
- Sault du Niagara, de 135 pieds de haut.
- Map showing the Port Royal Railroad and its connections.
- Plan of the siege of the Havana surrenderid [sic] Aug. 12, 1762 ...
- [Map of Madison County, Va.].
- [Sketches of portions of Madison County, Va.].
- British Honduras. 12-66.
- Lo que dice la historia cartas al señor Ministro de Ultramar
- [Sketch of the vicinity of the Shenandoah Iron Works
- A capital do Brasil.
- A correct map of the United States showing the Union Pacific, ...
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Sites and Collections: Ammem Remove Language: French Remove Subject: Fortification Remove Contributor: Le Rouge, Georges Louis Remove
Scale ca. 1:7,000. Oriented with north to the right. Relief shown by hachures. Shows fortifications. Indexed for points of interest. LC Maps of North America, 1750-1789, 595 Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. Vault AACR2: 100; 440; 651/1; 650/2; 651/3
- Contributor: Le Rouge, Georges Louis
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1755