- Hazleton, Luzerne County, Pennsylvania.
- Inland freight tonnage by direction of movement on the ...
- San Antonio, Bexar County, Texas.
- Yellowstone National Park
- A capital do Brasil.
- [Rough sketch of the Rich Mountain battle area extending from ...
- Map of the tourist routes, Yellowstone National Park.
- Boston its environs and harbour, with the rebels works raised ...
- Plan de la ville de Charlestown, de ses retranchements et du ...
- [December 18, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Sault du Niagara, de 135 pieds de haut.
- Map of rail road surveys from Worcester to Baldwinville & N.H. ...
- A map of the Province of New-York, reduc'd from the large ...
- Plan of the city and suburbs of New Orleans: from an actual ...
- Robinson's aeroplane map of Sydney.
- [January 15, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- The city of New York.
- [Sketch of a portion of the Antietam battlefield
- [January 1, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- [Sketch of the battles of Chancellorsville, Salem Church, and ...
- Hudson, Lenawee Co., Michigan 1868.
- Moultrie, Colquitt County, Georgia.
- [Political map of the world, September 1987].
- Communist China railroads and selected roads, June 1961.
- A Plan of the coast of part of west Florida & Louisiana : ...
- Arlington, Massachusetts, 1884.
- Aero view of Peekskill, New York 1911.
- [December 25, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
Results: 1-1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Sites and Collections: Ammem Remove Location: China Remove Subject: Beijing (China) Remove Location: Yingkou Remove
Road map shows area from Peking to Yingkou, in Liaoning Province. Relief shown by form lines. Pen-and-ink and watercolor. Map 1 originally drawn on 1 sheet, dissected into 2 sheets. Includes 4 insets of cities and notes. Index map on verso. Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. ARP
- Contributor: Sakawa, Kagenobu
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1883