- This map of the peninsula between Delaware & Chesopeak Bays,...
- [January 15, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Map of the Maryland Campaign, Sept. 3rd to 29th 1862
- Watsonville, Santa Curz County, California.
- [Preliminary sketch of the battle of Gettysburg
- Route of the Tenth New York Cavalry from Culpeper to Gettysburg ...
- Hudson's Bay's country
- Springfield, Greene County, Missouri.
- [December 25, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Peruuiae avriferæ regionis typus
- [December 23, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Franquelin's map of Louisiana.
- Beijing and vicinity.
- From Fort Smith to the Rio Grande : from explorations and ...
- Map of the Red River in Louisiana from the Spanish camp where ...
- Armée de Rochambeau, 1782. Carte des environs de Williamsburg en...
- Map of the peninsula of Florida and adjacent islands : East ...
- Bicycle road-map : New Haven, Connecticut, to New London, ...
- Map showing the Port Royal Railroad and its connections.
- Route and Surveys of the Southern Journey Party, 1908-09.
- The United States of America laid down from the best ...
- Telegraph and Rail Road map of the New England States.
- Map of Liberia
- Hazleton, Luzerne County, Pennsylvania.
- Plan général du Fort Septentrional du Detour des Anglois, tel ...
- Williams' commercial map of the United States and Canada with ...
- Bird's eye view of the city of Mount Vernon
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Sites and Collections: Ammem Remove Location: Europe Remove Language: Catalan Remove
Diagrammatic map of weights and measures in use in 27 Mediterranean and European seaports. Oriented with north to the right. Each port city is represented by a vignette of a prominent local ...
- Contributor: Domenech, Arnald
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1484