- [Map of Chancellorsville battlefield, May 3-4, 1863].
- A Plan of the coast of part of west Florida & Louisiana : ...
- Franquelin's map of Louisiana.
- Philadelphie, par Easburn, arpenteur général de Pensilvanie.
- The city of New York.
- Map of the Yellowstone National Park, showing routes and ...
- Map showing the line of the Connecticut & Western Railroad and ...
- [January 3, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- [Sketch of the vicinity of the Shenandoah Iron Works
- Boston its environs and harbour, with the rebels works raised ...
- Nord de l'Ile de New-York.
- Map of Liberia
- A new map of the western parts of Virginia, Pennsylvania, ...
- Washington, District of Columbia, District of Columbia.
- China-India border.
- Map of rail road surveys from Worcester to Baldwinville & N.H. ...
- Antarctic treaty signatories.
- Fort Worth, Tex.,
- Bird's eye view of Key West, Fla., Key West Island, C.S. Monroe ...
- [Sketches of portions of Madison County, Va.].
- Map of the United States of America : with the contiguous ...
- Watts, Los Angeles County, California.
- [Political map of the world, September 1987].
- London &c. actually surveyed
- The panorama of St. Louis.
- Transportation corridors into Iraq.
- Hudson, Lenawee Co., Michigan 1868.
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Sites and Collections: Ammem Remove Location: Georgia Remove Language: Ng Remove Location: Atlanta Remove
Sherman's march from Atlanta to the sea. Drawn from official map of Brig. Genl. O. M. Poe, Chief Engineer.
Includes portions of Tennessee and Georgia from Atlanta to Savannah, highlighting Sherman's March to the Sea, also referred to as the Savannah Campaign of 15 November to 21 December 1864.
- Contributor: Sneden, Robert Knox
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1861