- Environs de Quebec: Bloque par les Americains du 8. decembre ...
- A map of the British and French dominions in North America with ...
- Railroad map showing the lands of the Standard Coal and Iron Co....
- A new map of the western parts of Virginia, Pennsylvania, ...
- Map of the Yellowstone National Park.
- Map of Liberia
- Sault du Niagara, de 135 pieds de haut.
- Topographical map of the Yellowstone National Park, ...
- A correct map of the United States showing the Union Pacific, ...
- Philippine Islands / U.S. Coast and Geodetic Survey.
- Gettysburg and vicinity, showing the lines of battle, July, ...
- [January 15, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Philadelphie, par Easburn, arpenteur général de Pensilvanie.
- [December 25, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Route of the Tenth New York Cavalry from Culpeper to Gettysburg ...
- Washington, District of Columbia, District of Columbia.
- Lloyd's American railroad map.
- Peruuiae avriferæ regionis typus
- A correct map of a section of the United States showing the ...
- [Base map of Pennsylvania].
- [Topographical map of part of Washington D.C.].
- [Plan of Fort Henry and its outworks.]
- Coast of Maine from Frenchmans Bay to Mosquito Harbor
- Watsonville, Santa Curz County, California.
- Phelps and Watson's historical and military map of the border ...
- Theater of operations, Japan-China War, 1894-5
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park, North Carolina-Tennessee, ...
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Sites and Collections: Ammem Remove Location: Georgia Remove Language: Ng Remove Location: Atlanta Remove
Sherman's march from Atlanta to the sea. Drawn from official map of Brig. Genl. O. M. Poe, Chief Engineer.
Includes portions of Tennessee and Georgia from Atlanta to Savannah, highlighting Sherman's March to the Sea, also referred to as the Savannah Campaign of 15 November to 21 December 1864.
- Contributor: Sneden, Robert Knox
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1861