- [Sketch of a portion of the Antietam battlefield
- Plan de Rhodes-Island, et position de l'armée françoise a ...
- Carte figurative et approximative des quantités de céréales qui ...
- A complete map of Richmond and its fortifications within a ...
- From Fort Smith to the Rio Grande : from explorations and ...
- [Map of Chancellorsville battlefield, May 3-4, 1863].
- Map showing the Port Royal Railroad and its connections.
- Hazard's rail road & military map of the southern states.
- Map of the Maryland Campaign, Sept. 3rd to 29th 1862
- The city of New York.
- A map of the most inhabited part of New England... Thomas ...
- Washington, District of Columbia, District of Columbia.
- [Sketch of the Manassas battlefield].
- Tunison's railroad, distance, and township map of New York from ...
- [Map of parts of Caroline, Hanover, and Henrico counties, Va. ...
- Watts, Los Angeles County, California.
- Grand Canyon of the Colorado.
- Bird's eye view Coney Island.
- Republic of Liberia
- Nord de l'Ile de New-York.
- [Map of cavalry engagement near Bridgewater, Va. Oct. 4th and ...
- Amérique septentrion.lle [i.e. septentrionale] : composée, ...
- [January 18, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park
- Antarctic treaty signatories.
- Sault du Niagara, de 135 pieds de haut.
- Telegraph and Rail Road map of the New England States.
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Sites and Collections: Ammem Remove Location: Georgia Remove Language: Ng Remove Location: South Carolina Remove
Shows the southern border of South Carolina, northern border of Georgia, and eastern borders of Alabama and Tennessee, with railroads, towns, forts, prisons, landforms, and waterways.
- Contributor: Sneden, Robert Knox
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1861