- Republic of Liberia
- Map of the Maryland Campaign, Sept. 3rd to 29th 1862
- Map of the Yellowstone National Park, showing routes and ...
- San Antonio, Bexar County, Texas.
- Telegraph and Rail Road map of the New England States.
- The city of New York.
- Yellowstone National Park.
- Merrimac, Mass.
- Map showing the distribution of slaves in the Southern States
- Williams' commercial map of the United States and Canada with ...
- Bird's eye view Coney Island.
- Map of the Yellowstone National Park.
- A correct map of a section of the United States showing the ...
- Chicago, central business section.
- Carte de l'Amerique Septentrionnale : depuis le 25, jusqu'au ...
- From Fort Smith to the Rio Grande : from explorations and ...
- Yellowstone National Park
- Bird's eye view of the city of Peru, Miami Co., Indiana 1868.
- Map used by Jed. Hotchkiss
- [Topographical map of part of Washington D.C.].
- Moultrie, Colquitt County, Georgia.
- The panorama of St. Louis.
- Plymouth, Mass., 1882.
- Aero view of Peekskill, New York 1911.
- Armée de Rochambeau, 1782. Carte des environs de Williamsburg en...
- [January 1, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- A map of Lewis and Clark's track, across the western portion of ...
- Philippine Islands / U.S. Coast and Geodetic Survey.
Results: 1-1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Sites and Collections: Ammem Remove Location: Georgia Remove Language: Ng Remove Subject: Alabama Remove
Shows the southern border of South Carolina, northern border of Georgia, and eastern borders of Alabama and Tennessee, with railroads, towns, forts, prisons, landforms, and waterways.
- Contributor: Sneden, Robert Knox
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1861