- A map of Kentucky from actual survey
- A correct map of a section of the United States showing the ...
- Sault du Niagara, de 135 pieds de haut.
- Carte de l'Amerique Septentrionnale : depuis le 25, jusqu'au ...
- Map of the peninsula of Florida and adjacent islands : East ...
- Armée de Rochambeau, 1782. Carte des environs de Williamsburg en...
- China-India border.
- A new map of the western parts of Virginia, Pennsylvania, ...
- Hudson, Lenawee Co., Michigan 1868.
- From Fort Smith to the Rio Grande : from explorations and ...
- Bird's eye view of the city of Mount Vernon
- Plan of the siege of the Havana surrenderid [sic] Aug. 12, 1762 ...
- Vicksburg and vicinity.
- [Plan of Fort Henry and its outworks.]
- Reconnoissance, juillet 1781.
- Bird's eye view of the city of Peru, Miami Co., Indiana 1868.
- Annapolis, Anne Arundel County, Maryland.
- The State of New Hampshire. Compiled chiefly from actual ...
- The panorama of St. Louis.
- The city of New York.
- World's Fair, St Louis, 1904.
- [August 26, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Gettysburg and vicinity, showing the lines of battle, July, ...
- [Map of Chancellorsville battlefield, May 3-4, 1863].
- Robinson's aeroplane map of Sydney.
- Plan of the city and suburbs of New Orleans: from an actual ...
- Extract From A Map Entitled Portions Of The Military Departments...
- Map of Liberia
Results: 1-1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Sites and Collections: Ammem Remove Location: Georgia Remove Location: Cobb County Remove Contributor: Green, Orange Remove
A map of the second section of that part of Georgia now known as the Cherokee Territory in which are delineated all the districts & lots which by an act of the ...
Covers Marietta region (Ga.) including portions of the present-day Cobb, Fulton, and Cherokee Counties. Original in Surveyor General Department, Office of Secretary of State, Atlanta, Ga. Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. LC copy annotated in ink on verso: Cherokee County--gold dist.--sect. 2.
- Contributor: Green, Orange - Cowles, Daggett & Co.
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1830