- Great Smoky Mountains National Park, North Carolina-Tennessee, ...
- [December 25, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Cheyenne, Laramie County, Wyoming.
- Rail road & township map of Massachusetts, published at the ...
- A capital do Brasil.
- [Etats-Unie: Partie septentrionale].
- Rebel defences, Mobile, Alabama occupied by Union forces under ...
- [December 23, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- [January 3, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Fort Worth, Tex.,
- Missouri territory formerly Louisiana.
- Map of the central portion of the United States showing the ...
- Transportation corridors into Iraq.
- Plan de la ville de Charlestown, de ses retranchements et du ...
- Nord de l'Ile de New-York.
- Bird's eye view of Key West, Fla., Key West Island, C.S. Monroe ...
- Bicycle road-map : New Haven, Connecticut, to New London, ...
- Sketch of the battle of Bristoe
- Southern Mississippi and Alabama showing the approaches to ...
- Route of the Tenth New York Cavalry from Culpeper to Gettysburg ...
- Carta da viação ferrea do Brasil
- From Fort Smith to the Rio Grande : from explorations and ...
- Plan of New Orleans.
- Plaza de la villa de Galvez.
- Anderson, Madison County, Indiana.
- [Sketch of the battles of Chancellorsville, Salem Church, and ...
- [Political map of the world, September 1987].
- Map of the Yellowstone National Park.
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Sites and Collections: Ammem Remove Location: Massachusetts Remove Subject: Real Property Remove Contributor: Bowles, Samuel Remove
General map showing names of landowners. Also covers Chicopee. Includes ill. of selected buildings. Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. Copy imperfect: Torn, soiled, mounted on cloth backing.
- Contributor: Bowles, Samuel
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1827