- Map showing the route and connections of the Wheeling and ...
- Map of the Maryland Campaign, Sept. 3rd to 29th 1862
- Topographical map of the Yellowstone National Park, ...
- The panorama of St. Louis.
- [December 18, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Bird's eye view of the city of Mount Vernon
- A map of Kentucky from actual survey
- Theater of operations, Japan-China War, 1894-5
- Township and railroad map of Minnesota published for the ...
- [December 23, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Springfield, Greene County, Missouri.
- Hudson, Lenawee Co., Michigan 1868.
- A complete map of Richmond and its fortifications within a ...
- Antarctic treaty signatories.
- Plan of New Orleans.
- A map of the Internal Provinces of New Spain.
- General map of the Baltimore and Ohio Rail Road & its ...
- Map of the Red River in Louisiana from the Spanish camp where ...
- Map showing the Port Royal Railroad and its connections.
- Merrimac, Mass.
- Chickasha, Grady County, Oklahoma.
- The city of New York.
- Plan de la ville de Venise : reduit sur un plan en 20. feuilles ...
- Jacksonville, Florida.
- A new map of the western parts of Virginia, Pennsylvania, ...
- Map of Mount Desert Island.
- Franquelin's map of Louisiana.
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Sites and Collections: Ammem Remove Location: Texas Remove Language: Castilian Remove Location: Mexico Remove
Shows Tamaulipas, Nuevo León, eastern Coahuila, and southern Texas in 179-? Relief shown by hachures and form lines. Copied by author in 1846. Pen-and-ink, blue and red inks, and pencil on tracing paper. Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. Vault
- Contributor: Bruff, Joseph Goldsborough
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1846