- Map of Liberia, West Africa.
- Carte de l'Amerique septentrionale pour servir à l'histoire de ...
- [January 18, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Aero view of Peekskill, New York 1911.
- Clarion, Clarion County
- Americae sive qvartae orbis partis nova et exactissima ...
- General map of the Baltimore and Ohio Rail Road & its ...
- Map used by Jed. Hotchkiss
- [Topographical map of part of Washington D.C.].
- Bird's eye view Coney Island.
- Bird's eye view of the city of Mount Vernon
- Map of Mount Desert Island.
- Rebel defences, Mobile, Alabama occupied by Union forces under ...
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park
- Bird's eye view of the city of Peru, Miami Co., Indiana 1868.
- General map of Cairo.
- [Plan of Fort Henry and its outworks.]
- Map of the Yellowstone National Park, showing routes and ...
- Republic of Liberia
- Bird's eye view of Key West, Fla., Key West Island, C.S. Monroe ...
- Hudson's Bay's country
- Paris et ses environs : 1878
- Annapolis, Anne Arundel County, Maryland.
- L'hydrographie françoise : recueil des cartes générales et ...
- Arlington, Massachusetts, 1884.
- A map of the most inhabited part of New England... Thomas ...
- Nord de l'Ile de New-York.
- Watsonville, Santa Curz County, California.
- Map of the battle field of Gettysburg. July 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 1863
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Sites and Collections: Ammem Remove Location: Texas Remove Language: Castilian Remove Subject: Mexico Remove
Shows Tamaulipas, Nuevo León, eastern Coahuila, and southern Texas in 179-? Relief shown by hachures and form lines. Copied by author in 1846. Pen-and-ink, blue and red inks, and pencil on tracing paper. Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. Vault
- Contributor: Bruff, Joseph Goldsborough
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1846