- Reconnoissance, juillet 1781.
- Plaza de la villa de Galvez.
- [December 16, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Franquelin's map of Louisiana.
- Lloyd's American railroad map.
- Map of the Yellowstone National Park.
- Rebel defences, Mobile, Alabama occupied by Union forces under ...
- Plan of the siege of the Havana surrenderid [sic] Aug. 12, 1762 ...
- Hudson, Lenawee Co., Michigan 1868.
- Theater of operations, Japan-China War, 1894-5
- The United States of America laid down from the best ...
- From Fort Smith to the Rio Grande : from explorations and ...
- Hazard's rail road & military map of the southern states.
- Watts, Los Angeles County, California.
- La Californie ou Nouvelle Caroline : teatro de los trabajos, ...
- Hazleton, Luzerne County, Pennsylvania.
- The city of New York.
- Missouri territory formerly Louisiana.
- St. Pauls River, Liberia at its mouth
- This map of the peninsula between Delaware & Chesopeak Bays,...
- A complete map of Richmond and its fortifications within a ...
- Moultrie, Colquitt County, Georgia.
- Merrimac, Mass.
- Montpelier, Washington County, Vermont.
- Chickasha, Grady County, Oklahoma.
- A Plan of the coast of part of west Florida & Louisiana : ...
- Tunison's railroad, distance, and township map of New York from ...
- Plan of the city and suburbs of New Orleans: from an actual ...
- Italy : Special strategic map.
- Bicycle road-map : New Haven, Connecticut, to New London, ...
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Date: 1700-1799 Remove Sites and Collections: Ammem Remove Subject: New York (State) Remove Language: Castilian Remove
Scale ca. 1:200,000. Manuscript, pen-and-ink and watercolor. Soundings shown in fathoms. No. "41." LC Luso-Hispanic World, 848 Includes sailing directions and index. Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. Vault AACR2
- Contributor: Campo, Josef Del
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1780