- Korea demilitarized zone.
- The city of New York.
- Map of the Rappahannock River from [sic] Port Royal to Richards ...
- Bridgton, Maine, U.S.A. : 1888
- Cheyenne, Laramie County, Wyoming.
- Rio Colorado of the West
- Battle of Monocacy.
- [December 21, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Vicksburg and its defences. Constructed and engraved to ...
- New Zealand.
- Topographic Map, Acadia National Park and vicinity, Hancock ...
- Map of the central portion of the United States showing the ...
- Antarctic treaty signatories.
- A map of the British and French dominions in North America with ...
- Map of the Yellowstone National Park.
- Map showing the line of the New Haven, Middletown, and Boston ...
- World's Fair, St Louis, 1904.
- Fort Worth, Tex.,
- Descripsion des costs, pts., rades, illes de la Nouuele France ...
- Map of the Maryland Campaign, Sept. 3rd to 29th 1862
- A map of the Virginia Central Railroad, west of the Blue Ridge, ...
- Map of the tourist routes, Yellowstone National Park.
- Chesapeake Bay, Sheet no. 1, York River, Hampton Roads, ...
- La Luisiana cedida al Rei N. S. por S. M. Christianisima, con la...
- Map of the battle field of Gettysburg. July 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 1863
- Ivory Coast.
- [Political map of the world, September 1987].
- A complete map of Richmond and its fortifications within a ...
- Amarillo, Potter County, Texas.
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Date: 1700-1799 Remove Sites and Collections: Ammem Remove Subject: New York (State) Remove Language: Spanish Remove
Scale ca. 1:200,000. Manuscript, pen-and-ink and watercolor. Soundings shown in fathoms. No. "41." LC Luso-Hispanic World, 848 Includes sailing directions and index. Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. col. map 72 x 50 cm.
- Contributor: Campo, Josef Del
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1780