- Topographical map of the Yellowstone National Park, ...
- [Detailed map of part of Virginia from Alexandria to the Potomac...
- Carte de l'Amerique Septentrionnale : depuis le 25, jusqu'au ...
- Topographic Map, Acadia National Park and vicinity, Hancock ...
- Township and railroad map of Minnesota published for the ...
- Map of the Red River in Louisiana from the Spanish camp where ...
- Republic of Liberia
- Rio Colorado of the West
- Grand Canyon of the Colorado.
- Map of the United States of America : with the contiguous ...
- [Topographical map of part of Washington D.C.].
- [Rough sketch of the Rich Mountain battle area extending from ...
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park and vicinity.
- [Map of Madison County, Va.].
- Antarctic treaty signatories.
- Paris et ses environs : 1878
- Bird's eye view of Key West, Fla., Key West Island, C.S. Monroe ...
- [December 21, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Beijing and vicinity.
- General map of Cairo.
- Telegraph and Rail Road map of the New England States.
- Sketch of the battle of Bristoe
- Hudson, Lenawee Co., Michigan 1868.
- Hazard's rail road & military map of the southern states.
- World's Fair, St Louis, 1904.
- [January 15, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Philadelphie, par Easburn, arpenteur général de Pensilvanie.
- Map showing the distribution of slaves in the Southern States
- Anderson, Madison County, Indiana.
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Sites and Collections: Ammem Remove Subject: Pennsylvania Remove Location: New Jersey Remove Contributor: Easburn, Benjamin Remove
Scale ca. 1:5,000. Oriented with north toward the upper right. Shows name and location of important buildings and wharf facilities. Inset: A chart of Delaware Bay and River, from the original by Mr. Fisher of Philadelphia, 1776 [ca. 1:700,000] Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. Vault AACR2
- Contributor: Easburn, Benjamin
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1776