- Map used by Jed. Hotchkiss
- Colton's map of the southern states. Including Maryland, ...
- From Fort Smith to the Rio Grande : from explorations and ...
- Battle of Monocacy.
- New York, Bronx, Kings, Queens, Richmond, New York.
- Township and railroad map of Minnesota published for the ...
- Aero view of Peekskill, New York 1911.
- Map showing the line of the Connecticut & Western Railroad and ...
- Carte de l'Amerique Septentrionnale : depuis le 25, jusqu'au ...
- Annapolis, Anne Arundel County, Maryland.
- Moultrie, Colquitt County, Georgia.
- Vicksburg and vicinity.
- A Plan of the coast of part of west Florida & Louisiana : ...
- London &c. actually surveyed
- Vicksburg and its defences. Constructed and engraved to ...
- View of Greenfield, Mass.
- A map of the Internal Provinces of New Spain.
- A map of Kentucky from actual survey
- Cheyenne, Laramie County, Wyoming.
- Philippine Islands / U.S. Coast and Geodetic Survey.
- Merrimac, Mass.
- Map showing the Port Royal Railroad and its connections.
- Plan de New-York et des environs, levé par Montrésor, ingénieur ...
- Railroad map showing the lands of the Standard Coal and Iron Co....
- China-India border.
- Gettysburg and vicinity, showing the lines of battle, July, ...
- Reconnoissance, juillet 1781.
- Map showing the distribution of slaves in the Southern States
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Sites and Collections: Ammem Remove Subject: Railroads Remove Location: Southern States Remove Subject: Black Diamond System Remove
Detailed map of southern United States from Cincinnati, Ohio, to northern Florida. Shows drainage, the Ohio River railroad system, cities and towns, county boundaries.
- Contributor: Boone, Albert E.
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1896