- Moultrie, Colquitt County, Georgia.
- New York, Bronx, Kings, Queens, Richmond, New York.
- [Base map of Pennsylvania].
- Proposed Great Smoky Mountains National Park
- Yellowstone National Park.
- Map showing the Port Royal Railroad and its connections.
- Map of the tourist routes, Yellowstone National Park.
- Bird's eye view of Key West, Fla., Key West Island, C.S. Monroe ...
- Map of the Rappahannock River from [sic] Port Royal to Richards ...
- Missouri territory formerly Louisiana.
- Cheyenne, Laramie County, Wyoming.
- [December 23, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Italy : Special strategic map.
- [Base map of Alabama].
- Plaza de la villa de Galvez.
- Rio Colorado of the West
- Map of the central portion of the United States showing the ...
- Rebel defences, Mobile, Alabama occupied by Union forces under ...
- A map of the Virginia Central Railroad, west of the Blue Ridge, ...
- A map of the British and French dominions in North America with ...
- Map of rail road surveys from Worcester to Baldwinville & N.H. ...
- Aero view of Peekskill, New York 1911.
- Transportation corridors into Iraq.
- Clarion, Clarion County
- San Antonio, Bexar County, Texas.
- London &c. actually surveyed
- Reconnoissance, juillet 1781.
- Extract From A Map Entitled Portions Of The Military Departments...
- Battle of Monocacy.
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park and vicinity.
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Sites and Collections: Ammem Remove Subject: Real Property Remove Language: Dutch Remove
Manuscript. Pen-and-ink and watercolor. Covers New York City region. Pictorial map showing buildings and points of interest. Depths shown by soundings. Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. Described in Terrae incognitae, v. xvi, 1984. Richard W. Stephenson's The Henry Harrisse collection ... , p. 40; the third volume has binder's title "Manuscript maps of New-Netherland and Manhattan ...
- Contributor: Vinckeboons, Joan
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1670