- [Sketch of the Manassas battlefield].
- Arlington, Massachusetts, 1884.
- Map of Grand Canyon National Park.
- Proposed Great Smoky Mountains National Park
- Memoranda of J. Hotchkiss
- A map of Kentucky from actual survey
- [Preliminary sketch of the battle of Gettysburg
- Telegraph and Rail Road map of the New England States.
- Bicycle road-map : New Haven, Connecticut, to New London, ...
- Coast of Maine from Frenchmans Bay to Mosquito Harbor
- Moultrie, Colquitt County, Georgia.
- [Map of parts of Caroline, Hanover, and Henrico counties, Va. ...
- [Sketch of the vicinity of the Shenandoah Iron Works
- Korea demilitarized zone.
- The United States of America laid down from the best ...
- Map of the Rappahannock River from [sic] Port Royal to Richards ...
- Nord de l'Ile de New-York.
- Map of the Maryland Campaign, Sept. 3rd to 29th 1862
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park, North Carolina-Tennessee, ...
- Bird's eye view Coney Island.
- This map of the peninsula between Delaware & Chesopeak Bays,...
- Liberia and its vicinity.
- Map of Liberia
- Colton's map of the southern states. Including Maryland, ...
- Map of Mount Desert Island.
- Grand Canyon of the Colorado.
- [Sketch of the battles of Chancellorsville Salem Church, and ...
- Map of the United States of America : with the contiguous ...
- Map of the battle field of Gettysburg. July 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 1863
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Date: 1900-1999 Remove Sites and Collections: Catalog Remove Language: Castilian Remove Subject: Dominican Republic Remove
Relief in hachures. In Spanish and French. Inset: Ville de Port-au-Prince. Indexed. Scale 1:10,000. 26 x 30 cm. Inset: Ciudad y contornos de Santo Domingo. Indexed. Scale 1:10,000. 26 x 32 cm. Includes notes and tables of distances. Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. LC copy imperfect: missing sections along old folds.
- Contributor: Moya, Casimiro N. De
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1906