- Telegraph and Rail Road map of the New England States.
- Plan of New Orleans.
- The panorama of St. Louis.
- Armée de Rochambeau, 1782. Carte des environs de Williamsburg en...
- Fort Worth, Tex.,
- Map of Liberia
- Route of the Tenth New York Cavalry from Culpeper to Gettysburg ...
- Plan of the siege of the Havana surrenderid [sic] Aug. 12, 1762 ...
- Watts, Los Angeles County, California.
- [Map of cavalry engagement near Bridgewater, Va. Oct. 4th and ...
- St. Pauls River, Liberia at its mouth
- Grand Canyon of the Colorado.
- London &c. actually surveyed
- Amarillo, Potter County, Texas.
- [Sketch of the battles of Chancellorsville, Salem Church, and ...
- [Detailed map of part of Virginia from Alexandria to the Potomac...
- A map of Kentucky from actual survey
- Yellowstone National Park
- A map of the Province of New-York, reduc'd from the large ...
- A map of the Internal Provinces of New Spain.
- Hazleton, Luzerne County, Pennsylvania.
- General map of the Baltimore and Ohio Rail Road & its ...
- Map used by Jed. Hotchkiss
- Memoranda of J. Hotchkiss
- Map of Mount Desert Island.
- Robinson's aeroplane map of Sydney.
- Bridgton, Maine, U.S.A. : 1888
Results: 1-1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Date: 1600-1699 Remove Sites and Collections: Catalog Remove Language: Chinese Remove Location: Eastern Remove
Scales differ. Manuscript on silk. Relief shown pictorially. Pictorial map. Bird's-eye view. Covers four frontier regions of the Manchu Dynasty, Aihun area, a military colony since the middle of the 17th century on the north banks of the Amur, Russian camp in eastern Siberia, Taiwan and Pescadores Islands, and Inner Mongolia. Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. ...
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1697