- Great Smoky Mountains National Park and vicinity.
- The city of New York.
- Descripsion des costs, pts., rades, illes de la Nouuele France ...
- A map of Lewis and Clark's track, across the western portion of ...
- Arlington, Massachusetts, 1884.
- Robinson's aeroplane map of Sydney.
- Map used by Jed. Hotchkiss
- Watts, Los Angeles County, California.
- Map of the Maryland Campaign, Sept. 3rd to 29th 1862
- Liberia and its vicinity.
- Plan of New Orleans.
- [Plan of Fort Henry and its outworks.]
- [Preliminary sketch of the battle of Gettysburg
- [Political map of the world, September 1987].
- London &c. actually surveyed
- [Map of parts of Caroline, Hanover, and Henrico counties, Va. ...
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park
- Fort Worth, Tex.,
- Bird's eye view of Key West, Fla., Key West Island, C.S. Monroe ...
- Tunison's railroad, distance, and township map of New York from ...
- Republic of Liberia
- St. Pauls River, Liberia at its mouth
- L'hydrographie françoise : recueil des cartes générales et ...
- Seat of war in America, 6d.
- A complete map of Richmond and its fortifications within a ...
- Madison, State capital of Wisconsin, county seat of Dane County ...
- Rail road & township map of Massachusetts, published at the ...
- [July 3, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Map of the northern part of Virginia and West Virginia
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Date: 1600-1699 Remove Sites and Collections: Catalog Remove Location: Atlantic Coast Remove Location: New England Remove
Pascaert van Nieuw Nederlandt Virginia, ende Nieuw-Engelandt verthonendt alles wat van die landin by See, oft by land is ondect oft Bekent.
Shows northeast coast of the United States from New England to Virginia including coastal features and other geographical entities. Pen-and-ink and watercolor. Attributed to Joan Vinckeboons by comparison with his other Dutch maps in Henry Harrisse collection. Described in Terrae incognitae, v. xvi, 1984. Richard W. Stephenson's The Henry Harrisse collection ... , p. 40; the second volume has binder's title "Manuscript maps Atlantic ...
- Contributor: Vinckeboons, Joan
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1639