- [December 25, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Ivory Coast.
- [December 23, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Republic of Liberia
- [April 8, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Map showing the route and connections of the Wheeling and ...
- Franquelin's map of Louisiana.
- Reconnoissance, juillet 1781.
- [Sketches of portions of Madison County, Va.].
- Williams' commercial map of the United States and Canada with ...
- Topographic Map, Acadia National Park and vicinity, Hancock ...
- Map of Mount Desert Island.
- Yellowstone National Park
- Robinson's aeroplane map of Sydney.
- [December 18, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Amarillo, Potter County, Texas.
- [January 3, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Sketch-book of positions of forces of 2nd Corps A.N.Va., ...
- Plymouth, Mass., 1882.
- Liberia and its vicinity.
- Railroad map showing the lands of the Standard Coal and Iron Co....
- Rebel defences, Mobile, Alabama occupied by Union forces under ...
- Springfield, Greene County, Missouri.
- Carte detaillée de West Point sur la rivière d'York au confluent...
- Chicago, central business section.
- A general map of the middle British colonies in America, viz. ...
- A map of the Virginia Central Railroad, west of the Blue Ridge, ...
- [January 1, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Bird's eye view of the city of Mount Vernon
- Map of the battle field of Gettysburg. July 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 1863
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Sites and Collections: Catalog Remove Location: Georgia Remove Location: Fort Thunderbolt Remove
Shows fortification of Savannah, Georgia. Date from Stephenson's Civil War maps, 1989. Pen-and-ink on tracing cloth. LC Civil War maps (2nd ed.), S109, 185 Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. At upper right in pencil: 65. Imperfect: Mounted on paper.
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1864