- Merrimac, Mass.
- Aero view of Peekskill, New York 1911.
- [Map showing railroads and connecting lines of the Northern ...
- Carte particulière d'une partie de la Louisianne ou les fleuve ...
- [Rough sketch of the Rich Mountain battle area extending from ...
- Italy : Special strategic map.
- Grand Canyon of the Colorado.
- Southern Mississippi and Alabama showing the approaches to ...
- [Sketch of the battles of Chancellorsville, Salem Church, and ...
- Beijing and vicinity.
- Yellowstone National Park.
- Map of the United States of America : with the contiguous ...
- Chesapeake Bay, Sheet no. 1, York River, Hampton Roads, ...
- Vicksburg and its defences. Constructed and engraved to ...
- Map of Liberia, West Africa.
- General map of Cairo.
- Grand Canyon
- Clarion, Clarion County
- Map of the peninsula of Florida and adjacent islands : East ...
- Rail road & township map of Massachusetts, published at the ...
- Philadelphie, par Easburn, arpenteur général de Pensilvanie.
- Washington, District of Columbia, District of Columbia.
- [April 8, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- [Sketches of portions of Madison County, Va.].
- London &c. actually surveyed
- Republic of Liberia
- Map of the tourist routes, Yellowstone National Park.
- Hazard's rail road & military map of the southern states.
- Map showing the line of the New Haven, Middletown, and Boston ...
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Date: 1900-1999 Remove Sites and Collections: Catalog Remove Location: Germany Remove Subject: Atlantic Coast Remove
Depths shown by contours and soundings. Phillips, 10508 "Geheim!" "Prüf = Nr. 93." "M. Dv. Nr. 860, 1, Atlas." Includes index map. Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image.
- Contributor: Germany. Kriegsmarine. Oberkommando
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1943
Look inside: 126 results